Going Once, Going Twice, Saved!
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p10
The article presents several business ideas from food service directors in the U.S. Matt Rapposelli, executive chef Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, describes the positive response of customers to combo meals. Tim Dietzler, director of dining services at Villanova University in Villanova,...
- Among state's colleges, Ohio U earns most money from research. // Athens News;9/6/2012, p9
The article informs of top place acquired by the Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, in terms of generation of research revenues, highest among other institutions of higher education in Ohio.
- OU Trustees OK center's status. Evans, Ashley // Athens News;9/13/2012, p13
The article reports that the Center for Intervention Research in Schools (CIRS), a growing part of the Ohio University (OU) psychology department since 2009, has received official center status following a vote by school's Board of Trustees.
- On Court Street. // Athens News;6/12/2014, p8
The article presents answers to a question about studying in Ohio University.
- Ohio University Plows the Competition. // GPS World;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p40
The article announces that Ohio University is the winner of the Institute of Navigation (ION) Satellite Division's second yearly ION Autonomous Snowplow Competition held at Rice Park in Saint Paul, Minnesota on January 26-29, 2012.
- Trustees to review proposed construction projects. DeWitt, David // Athens News;8/25/2014, p26
The article offers information on a meeting of the Ohio University (OU) trustees to be held in Dublin, Ohio on August 28-29, 2014 to discusses the agenda of proposed construction projects at OU.
- Lodge at Lake Hope's like a phoenix in more ways than one. Powell, Dennis E. // Athens News;10/1/2012, p4
The author discusses his experience when visiting to Nelsonville, Ohio, where he met many friends, particulalry Big Chimney Bakery owner Matt Rapposelli. He relates the goodness of Rapposelli and his family. He mentions the opening of a restaurant by partners Rapposelli and Eric Lee, and expects...
- MIFFS annual Harvest gathering set for Sept. 29. // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);Sep2011, p76
The article announces the Annual Harvest Celebration Local Food Dinner and Benefit Auction to be conducted by the Michigan Food and Farming Systems at the Lakeview Banquet and Event Center in Laingsburg, Michigan on September 29, 2011.
- Bargain bygones. Ashbridge, Ian // Farmers Weekly;3/19/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 12, p28
Provides information on auctions for farm bygones and collectibles in North Yorkshire, England. Information on the Skipton mart as a venue for auctions.