CHARTWELLS GAINS ST. JOHN'S BUSINESS
- St. John's UNIVERSITY. Buick, Aidan // Teen Ink;Nov2006, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p36
The article discusses the author's experience of visiting Saint John's University in New York City. He admires the layout of the campus. The author says that its cafeteria has every food for any meal and enough space for everyone. According to him, the Asian building of Saint John's contains a...
- Sodexho wins 5-year, $11M contract to run foodservice at N.Y.'s St. John's University. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p28
Reports that food service and facilities management specialist Sodexho USA was awarded a dining services contract for St. John's University in New York. Significance of the contract to the university; Terms of the contract; Benefits of the contract for Sodexho USA's brands.
- On-campus housing to change history. // American School & University;Jul98, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on the on-campus housing planned by Saint John's University in New York City. Availability of first units; Academic facilities planned.
- St. John's biz dean to update classes. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/11/95, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p52
Profiles Charles Kroncke, dean of Saint John's University's College of Business Administration. Career background; Plan to modernize the university's business curriculum; Comments on business education in universities.
- Where to pray? A survey regarding prayer rooms in A.B.A... Gregory, David L. // Brigham Young University Law Review;1993, Vol. 1993 Issue 4, p1287
Looks at a proposal submitted by a law professor to have a prayer room built at St. John's University School of Law for the use of students. Lack of response to the proposal; Brief review of the First Amendment Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause; Results of a survey which sought to...
- Downfall. // Time;1/22/1951, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p60
The article reports on the victory of the basketball team of Saint John's University against the Bradley Braves during a game at the Madison Square Garden in Manhattan, New York City in January 1951.
- CORRECTION: COMPOSTING AT ST. JOHN'S UNIVERSITY. // BioCycle;Dec2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p14
A correction to an article on a student-built composting system at the Saint John's University in New York City, New York in the November 2012 issue is presented.
- Storm warnings. Feinstein, John // Sports Illustrated;2/12/96, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p75
Focuses on St. John's University basketball during the 1995-96 season. The Red Storm's losses to Notre Dame and Connecticut at home; Reasons for the tough stretch including Felipe Lopez's inconsistent play; Other players and their difficulties; `No More Mahoney' buttons in protest of coach...
- PSAL semi-final hoops action tips off. Evans, Howie // New York Amsterdam News;3/8/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p47
The article provides information related to the Public Schools Athletic League (PSAL) girls and boys basketball semi-finals playoffs that will be held at St. John's University in New York City on March 10, 2012.