MythBusters Are Busted
- MythBusters' Cannonball Accident Rattles Community. Luhar, Monica // India -- West;12/16/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, pA18
The article reports on the move of "Myth-Busters," a popular television show that conducts scientific experiments, to offer apologies after a 30-pound cannonball accidentally misfired, causing damage to an Indian American home in Dublin, California.
- MYTHBUSTERS BY THE NUMBERS. // Science World;10/8/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p9
Statistics are presented on the number of episodes of the television show "Mythbusters," number of myths tested, and number of vehicles destroyed testing myths.
- Mythbusters. Kelleher, Terry // People;2/28/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p48
This article reviews the television program "Mythbusters," starring Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman.
- Obama to appear on episode of 'Mythbusters'. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;10/27/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p12
The article reports on the upcoming television appearance of U.S. President Barack Obama in the episode of the television show "Mythbusters," to be aired on the Discovery Channel on December 8, 2010.
- Obama to appear on episode of 'Mythbusters'. // Chicago Citizen;10/27/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p12
The article reports that U.S. President Barack Obama will appear on the December 8, 2010 episode of the television program "Mythbusters" of Discovery Channel which aims to promote mathematics and science education.
- 5 THINGS TO WATCH THIS WEEK. Tauber, Michelle // People;10/12/2009, Vol. 72 Issue 15, p37
The article presents previews of several television programs including "Three Rivers," "Entourage," and "Mythbusters."
- Science Guys. OLIVER, JESSICA // Jacksonville Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p19
The article offers information on American special effects expert Jamie Hyneman, who is the co-host of the television program "MythBusters," and his decision to pursue career is special effects.
- What to Watch WEDNESDAY. // Entertainment Weekly;10/9/2009, Issue 1069/1070, p92
The article presents recommendations on prime time television programs broadcast on October 7, 2009. "Modern Family" is broadcast on ABC at 9 p.m. The season premiere of "Mythbusters" is broadcast on the cable television network Discovery Channel at 9 p.m. "South Park" is broadcast on Comedy...
- WHAT to WATCH Wednesday. Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;
The article previews prime time television programs for Wednesday, February 20, 2008. The programs discussed include "Program," showing on the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (PBS) channel, the reality show "Supernanny," the one-hundredth episode of "MythBusters," and the reality television...