Single Sign-on Does Double Duty
- Security Schemes for a Mobile Agent Based Network and System Management Framework. Ching-hang Fong; Parr, Gerard; Morrow, Philip // Journal of Network & Systems Management;Jun2011, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p230
In previous research work, we proposed an integrated framework to guide the design of a Mobile Agent based Network Management (MANM) system, namely the Mobile Agent based framework for Security enhanced Autonomous network and system Management (MASAM). This framework offered two distinct...
- Security Management of Spyware via the Authentication of Web Communication. Clutterbuck, Peter // Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Management;2010, p34
A continuing Internet information management challenge is the significant prevalence of software that aids in collecting and transmitting information about a person or organization without the information-owner's consent. This software is popularly known as spyware. The Internet users'...
- Converged security pays dividends. Ting, David // Network World;6/18/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p32
The article discusses the significance of security convergence to users and security staff. According to the author, the benefits of security covergence include the promotion of subtle changes to employee behavior that increase overall security, strengthens ability for companies to enforce...
- Two-Factor Authentication. // Network Dictionary;2007, p499
An encyclopedia entry for "Two-Factor Authentication" is presented. It refers to a security process in which two means of identification are provided by the users. One of which is typically a physical token such as a card, and the other one is often something that is memorized, such as a...
- TriCipher Armored Credential System v3.1.1. Weil, Steven // Information Security;Jan2006, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p54
The article evaluates the TriCipher Armored Credential System v3.1.1 software and provides information on price, features and pros and cons.
- Weighing up the security options. // Computer Weekly;4/25/2006, p24
The article presents information related to information security. It is reported that the 11 commandments on security infrastructure provide a rapid evolution to a new security paradigm. Moreover, it is informed that the Jericho group, which is backed by many FTSE 100 companies, has been...
- The fine art of patience. Ollman, Gunter // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Oct2004, p24
This article focuses on the advantages of an early security system testing. As businesses attempt to improve their development processes by accelerating their release schedules, there can often be a detrimental knock-on effect to the security of the application. Whether the application is...
- A BELÃ‰PTETÅ RENDSZEREK HELYE Ã‰S SZEREPE A VAGYONVÃ‰DELEMBEN. Ákos, Bunyitai // HadmÃ©rnÃ¶k;dec2011, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p17
This short article is for investigate the access control system's functions in security. It gives a brief summary of the main definitions. Beyond the theoretical negotiation also includes practical support.
- Access control with added reserve. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p4
Features the Bewator Entro access control system developed for organisations which require a high level of security but also need a user-friendly system. Advantage of using the reservation facility of the system; Applications of the system; Importance of the access control card.