Volvo Financial Services opens new office
- Volvo Financial Services opens new office. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2008, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the opening of a new office by Volvo Financial Services North America in Aurora, Ontario. The new facility will support the growth of the firm's Canadian operations. The firm offers financial services to dealers and customers within the business segments of Mack Trucks...
- going places. // Fleet Owner;Oct2011, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p53
The article offers information on the appointment of various persons to different companies. It states that Nicholas Rocco has been appointed as the vice president of retail operations for Volvo Financial Services, David de Poincy as the president & chief executive officer of the East...
- Q&A: Tabitha Carpenter. Payton, Scott // Financial Management;Feb2012, p20
An interview is presented with Tabitha Carpenter, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Volvo Financial Services. Carpenter discusses her work in the integration of that country's international financial services in countries including Ireland, the Netherlands and Great Britain. She says that the...
- VFS sees financing figures up by 97%. // Contract Journal;3/20/2002, Vol. 412 Issue 6369, p24
Reports on the increase in the number of Volvo construction machines financed by Volvo Financial Services (VFS) in 2001. Percentage of compact kit being sold using VFS products; Prospect of VFS adding insurance services to its portfolio.
- Volvo strengthens support. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Dec2010, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p52
The article announces the appointment of Feargal Quinn as territory manager for the business operations of Volvo Financial Services in Ireland.
- auctions. // Automotive News;9/29/2008, Vol. 83 Issue 6327, p28
A list of companies, that will participate in automobile auctions at different places in the U.S., including Volvo Finance North America Inc. and American Honda Finance Corp., is presented.
- Volvo offers truck financing for US military veterans. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/11/2015, p5
The article reports on the Volvo truck financing program being offered by Volvo Financial Services to returning members of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.
- Fair Winds and Following Seas. Sutton, William G. // Equipment Leasing & Finance;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the success of Volvo Financial Services USA, the recipients of the 2015 Class of the Equipment Finance Hall of Fame, and developments in the bank industry.
- Volvo stores get Web access to off-lease autos. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;5/21/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5931, p28
Announces that United States-based Volvo Finance North America will post its lease vehicles online 60 days before their leases expire. Opportunity for U.S. auto dealers to buy off-lease vehicles prior to the physical auction of the cars; Rationale of the firm for the program; Potential savings...