The rest of the story…
- USING A 'THIRD HAND'. Honnette, Katie // Farm Industry News;Jan2014, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p34
The article evaluates three angle fixtures launched by Lincoln Electric, including the Multi Angle Magnetic Fixture K3309-1, Mini Multi Angle Fixture K3318-1, and Pivot Angle Magnetic Fixture K3310-1.
- On-site or in the shop holemaking. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct95, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p260
Features Model 10904 magnetic drill from Hougen Manufacturing Inc. Design features; Uses; Contact information.
- Vacuum attachment lets magnetic drills work on nonferrous materials. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p287
Features Hougen Inc.'s Vac-Pad vacuum base attachment for the Model 10904 Rotabroach portable magnetic drill. Operating pressures; Weigh; Contact information.
- Portable Power. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Feb2008, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p26
The article evaluates the patent pending Model HMD904S Swivel Base Portable Magnetic Drill from Hougen Manufacturing Inc.
- Magnetic Drill Features Swivel Base--Hougen Manufacturing, Booth 2720. // Modern Machine Shop;Mar2008, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p247
The article evaluates the portable HMD904S swivel-base, magnetic drill from Hougen Manufacturing Inc.
- Centring jigs. // Welding & Cutting;2010, Issue 5, p269
The article offers brief information on the centring jigs used for prealignment when welding pipelines.
- Lincoln Electric Offers New Pro-Seriesâ„¢ of Welding and Cutting Tools Designed Specifically for Demanding Jobs. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p44
Reports on the launching of welding and cutting tools by Lincoln Electric Co. Features of the shop equipment; Advantages of the machinery; Expansion of the product lines.
- TIG family upgrades. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p40
The article evaluates the upgraded Precision TIG 275 and Precision TIG 375 industrial arc welding power sources from Lincoln Electric Co.
- Welder for rugged environments. // Welding Design & Fabrication (21512663);Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p24
The article evaluates the Ranger 225 welder/generator machinery from Lincoln Electric Co.