Cutting costs, keeping quality
- A THEORETICAL ANALYSIS OF ISO9000 SUPPLIERS. Chiaho Chang // Journal of Economics & Economic Education Research;2013, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p35
This paper looks at the economic behavior of suppliers under different ISO9000 standards, especially that of ISO9001 and ISO9002. Considering the information asymmetry, given the same quality provided, the cost-reducing efforts of the ISO9001 SUPPLIER and ISO9002 SUPPLIER under a fixed,...
- Chinal Management Services awarded BS5750. // Management Services;Jul1993, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p6
This article reports that Chinal Management Services Ltd. is awarded with ISO 9002/BS5750 Part 2. Certification at this level underpins the company's intention to be confirmed as a world leader in the market it serves. Chinal are one of the few management and business consultants to have their...
- SECTION 3. TRADE OR BUSINESS EXPENSES (Â§ 162). // Internal Revenue Bulletin;9/8/2008, Vol. 2008 Issue 36, p622
The article discusses the changes in methods of accounting concerning business expenses to which revenue procedure (Rev. Proc.) 2008-52 applies in the U.S. It states that the change applies to a lawyer handling cases on a contingent fee basis that advances money to pay for costs of litigation....
- ISO 9000: The benefits are taking hold. Michel, Basil J. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Mar1997, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p38
Examines the ISO 9000 standards. ISO 9000 as a quality-management system; European requirements for registration of ISO; Views of regulatory agencies over ISOs; Areas in which ISO 9000 is affecting other standards.
- ISO certification table. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Oct97, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p14
Presents information on two companies that achieved ISO 9000 certification. Identification of the companies; Location of the companies; Information on the activities of the companies; Type of certification received.
- ISO 9000 series quality standards. Ridley, Jeffrey // Business Credit;Jan1997, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p52
Focuses on the ISO 9000 series quality standards and its implications for quality and professional internal auditing. Stakeholders' interest in ISO 9000; Background information on the 9000 series; Utilization of the ISO 9000 as part of risk and control in an organization; Impact of ISO 9000 on...
- ISO promotes quality but not necessarily sales. Menduno, Michael // Crain's Chicago Business;01/12/98, Vol. 21 Issue 2, pSB3
Presents information on Qualitek International Incorporated who is adhering to the ISO 9000 international quality standard. Details on why small businesses are seeking ISO 9000 certification.
- Expanding your role in ISO 9000. Label, Wayne A.; Priester, Wilbur // CPA Journal;Jun96, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p40
Focuses on the ISO 9000 series standards promulgated by the International Organization of Standards. Origin; Certification process; Assistance available for companies seeking certification; Value of certification.
- Eye on ISO 9000. Engelke, Roger; Sciannamea, Mike // Electronic Design;9/18/95, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p64FF
Reports on developments related to ISO 9000 series standards. Includes the awarding of ISO 9002 certification for Coherent Inc.'s Laser Group; ISO 9001-94 for Sky Computers Inc.; ISO 9001 registration for C&K Components Inc.