Haldex restructures Friction Products
- Reyco Granning adds disc brakes to van slider suspensions. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/24/2014, p2
The article announces that commercial vehicle suspension supplier Reyco Granning will offer the Wabco PAN22 disc brake on its DM400, 86AR/RS3015, and RS3035 van slider suspensions.
- Products. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2008, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p43
The article evaluates several truck products including the aluminum wide base wheels from Alcoa Wheel Products, ModulX DB22LT disc brake from Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems and the Bridgestone R250 ED all-position radial tires from Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions.
- SWEDEN: Haldex finalises global restructuring. Warburton, Simon // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);10/3/2014, p14
The article offers information related to the global restructuring programme of Haldex. It is noted that restructuring programme of the firm would include consolidation of central processes and functions, optimisation of sales and administration costs and product rationalisation measures. It is...
- Sign of the times. Slavnich, Dean // Automotive Engineer;Dec2004, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p56
The article features the new disc brake for automobiles from Rossini SpA. The bearings bear the signature of the manufacturer. The signature's function is to guide drivers when to replace the bearing. The brake disc reduces the brake pad glaze while removing brake dust and moisture. It also...
- Ceramic brake biz accelerates. Lawin, Tony // Automotive News;12/18/2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6234, p32D
The article reports that carbon-ceramic brakes are available on automobiles priced as low as 60,000 euros. Several automobiles that have optional carbon-ceramic brakes include Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche. SGL Carbon AG and Audi AG are working to reduce manufacturing costs for carbon discs...
- Haldex, Saint-Gobain help Volvo XC70's stability and safety. Wingett, Steven // Automotive News Europe;6/11/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p20
The article presents information on the automobile parts suppliers for the new Volvo XC70. Swedish supplier Haldex provides the electronically controlled all-wheel-drive coupling system for all versions of the automobile. Glass maker Saint-Gobain Sekurit provides a number of optional features to...
- Haldex' restructuring negotiations in Heidelberg finalized. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;10/1/2014, p1
The article discusses the finalization of restructuring negotiations by Haldex, a provider of safety solutions for the commercial vehicle industry, as part of its global restructuring program announced by it in 2013. It mentions that the program includes the consolidation of central processes...
- Film Adhesive Simplifies Assembly Of Damper To Brake Pad. Stefanides, E. J. // Design News;3/27/89, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p252
Describes the use and performance of the brake-pad-damping device for brake pad vibration on automotive disc brakes. Usability of the device; Functional operation; Inclusions; Contact information.
- Haldex changes name. // Fleet Equipment;Aug97, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p18
Announces the renaming of Haldex Corp. to Haldex Brake Products Corp. Reason given by company president Charles W. Kleinhagen.