Scania lands major truck order from Arla
- The legend rumbles on. Weatherley, Brian // Commercial Motor;5/24/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5485, p36
The article offers information on the innovation of Scania AB's trucks. It states that the original 14.2-litre V8 truck delivered an unheard-of 350 horsepower (hp) and 1,245 nanometre (Nm) in torque. It says that Scania LB141 twin-bunk sleeper truck was manufactured in 1977 with Scania...
- Scania R730 LA6x2/4MNA. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;11/3/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5457, p40
The article offers information on Scania R730 truck manufactured by Scania AB in Europe. It notes that this truck is the second most powerful mainstream production truck capable of working whole day and maintaining a consistent high speed. It is equipped with 16.35-litre V8 turbocharged...
- PULLING POWER. Tuck, Bob // Truck & Driver;Apr2009, p34
The article discusses the development of the V8 engine of the company Scania AB. Scania launched its new DS14 LBO1V8 engine in the July 1969 powered by an 8-litre or 11-litre engine. It is reported that Scania has built 221,750 trucks equipped with a variety of V8 engines. Haulier, Sandy Kydd...
- Scania trumps Volvo on power. // Truck & Driver;Jun2010, p10
A preview of 16.4-litre V8 range truck from Scania AB is presented.
- SPARKLING FINNISH. Martin, Daniel // Truck & Driver;Jun2012, p66
The article evaluates the Scania rigid tanker from Scania AB owned by Heikki Virtanen, owner of Finland-based haulage company, Laukaan Rahtiautot Oy.
- Scania V8 raises bar to 730hp. // Motor Transport;4/26/2010, p8
A preview of Scania V8 trucks from Saab-Scania AB is presented.
- Scania V8 reaches 730hp. // Commercial Motor;4/22/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5378, p12
The article previews the R730 truck from Scania.
- Spied: the revamped Scania undergoing testing in Sweden. // Commercial Motor;3/15/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5474, p8
The article reports that trcukmaker Scania AB is reportedly testing a revamped Scania truck in Sweden and may launch an updated model in 2013.
- If it's a classic you're after, look no further. Dealer, Laurie // Commercial Motor;8/8/2013, Vol. 220 Issue 5547, p18
The article offers brief information on the 1989-registered 113M-Scania 3-series T-cab truck from Scania AB.