Bendix honors Wasem with special award
- Director Lifetime Achievement Award. // Director;May2011, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the search for the recipient of the journal's Lifetime Achievement award for 2011, which is sponsored by The Royal Mint.
- Director Awards Again Shows Quality Of Health Sector. Jensen, Nels // San Diego Business Journal;8/17/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p3
The article offers information on the 2015 Director of the Year awards to be held by directors organization Corporate Directors Forum in San Diego, California.
- Celebrating the UK's best business talent. // Director;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p52
The article discusses highlights of the run-up to the Director of the Year Awards UK Final 2011 which will be held at the Lancaster London hotel in England on September 23, including creation of the shortlists of nominees and second round of judging.
- PACE values are key to volunteering success. // People Management;Mar2014, p62
The article announces that Kevin Empey, the director of consulting services at the professional services firm Towers Watson, was the first individual winner of the Showcase PACE Volunteer Awards as of March 2014, including details on other winners and the values behind volunteering success.
- Network with the best of Britain's business talent. // Director;Jun2014, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p92
The article offers information on the Director of the Year Awards Great Britain final to be held at the Lancaster London Hotel on October 24, 2014.
- CERN Director Receives Queen's Honours. Hobbs, Heather // International Labmate;Jul2013, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p3
The article announces that Dr. Stephen Myers, director of Accelerators and Technology at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research has received the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (OBE) by Her Majesty the Queen in 2013
- Excellent Contribution Award: Jayesh Ranjan. // Gfiles;Dec2013, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p24
The article announces that vice-chairman (VC) and managing director Jayesh Ranjan of Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corp., has received Excellent Contribution Award from the periodical gfiles.
- SIFMA Presents Goldman's Kolman With Honor Roll Award. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/19/2007, Vol. 262 Issue 32757, p6
The article announces that Richard E. Kolman, managing director of Goldman, Sachs & Co., has received the 2007 Honor Roll award given by municipal bond division of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association in the U.S.
- Keating Honored For Charity Efforts. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p6
Reports that Daniel Keating, senior managing director at Bear, Stearns & Co. and his wife Janet Keating will be honored at the Valerie Fund's 10th annual Thanksgiving Ball Gala in Short Hills, New Jersey. Reason for awarding Keating and his wife.