- SUPPORT TOOL CLOCKS IN. Willmott, Ben // People Management;10/26/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p77
The article presents an update related to personnel management in Great Britain as of October 2006. The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has cooperated with Health and Safety Executive and Acas to develop an online absence-management tool for line managers. The employment...
- Get up to date with Benchmark. // People Management;Jan2012, p54
The article offers information on how to obtain the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Benchmark report series that focuses on employment regulation.
- Workshops on handling tribunals. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;2/24/2011, p39
The article looks at the Spring Law on Tour workshops by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development beginning February 2011, which educate on handling claims by an employment tribunal process.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p15
The article presents links and notes related to articles published in this issue including the feature on employment tribunal reforms, the blog of Tim Smedley, and ben Willmott as Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development employee relations adviser.
- Upgrading success. // People Management;Jul2015, p59
The article discusses the Learning and Development Show in may 2015 which was attended by the membership and qualifications team of CIPD.
- FLEXIBLE EVENING. // People Management;5/3/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p50
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Flexible Learning to be held on May 23, 2007. The open evening learning session, to be conducted at the Wimbledon offices of the institute, will provide attendees the chance to review learning...
- Why it's good to talk shop. MacLeod, Ken // People Management;5/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p62
Provides information on the career management group that was formed by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's West of Scotland branch. Aim of the career management group; How the group works; Its comparison to a recruitment agency.
- Careers help for students. // People Management;Oct2014, p62
The article offers information on the pilot career mentoring schemes and programs launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for its student members in Great Britain.
- L&D research. // People Management;Jun2015, p60
The article presents information on the report "L&D: Evolving Roles, Enhancing Skills" which examines learning and development (L&D) in companies and which was produced by the organization Towards Maturity and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).