UNTIE THE APRON STRINGS OF DOMINANT MOTHERSHIP SYNDROME
- Irdeto CEO Sees Growth Opportunities In Asia. // Satellite News;1/23/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the opportunities for growth in Asia as seen by Irdeto Access. The company thinks that Asia will be a strong market for its conditional access and middleware services. Because of the potential growth, company Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Graham Kill relocated to the...
- Irdeto manages broadcast. // TVB Europe;Aug97, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p49
Reports on the firm Irdeto's launching of its CLASS broadcast studio management software.
- Earlybird gets the DTH subs. // TVB Europe;Oct2002, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the development of Earlybird satellite system by Irdeto Access company and Tandberg Television company in Europe. Design the system; Cost of the system; Features of the system.
- Irdeto expands ActiveCloak for Media offering. // CED;Sep2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p36
The article offers brief information on the expansions of the line of product Activecloak of Irdeto Access BV for Media offering.
- Conditional access subscribes to Irdeto. // TVB Europe;Jul2002, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p38
Evaluates the Irdeto Plsys digital video broadcasting conditional access system from Irdeto Access. Technical capabilities of the system; Benefits from the product; Features of the system.
- Secure IP encryption. // Satellite Communications;Aug2000, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p32
Focuses on the agreement of Irdeto Access and BroadLogic to combine and support Irdeto Access' Internet Protocol encryption technology with BroadLogic's Satellite Express PCI+ receiver cards. Purpose of the arrangement; Scope of the agreement; Overview of the Satellite Express PCI+ receiver.
- Integration. // TVB Europe;Dec99, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p50
Announces that SkyStream and Irdeto Access have completed an integration of their broadcast video security platforms. How broadcast service providers in satellite can integrate this integrated platform.
- Finding a compatible corporate culture. Vergara, Gail H. // Healthcare Executive;Jan/Feb1999, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p46
Presents a checklist of information that can help a job candidate examine his compatibility with an organization's corporate culture. Learning what style of communication is practiced; Taking note of the type of questions being asked during the interview; Skimming through annual reports,...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. Kammerzell, Jaime // Offshore;Dec2002, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p58
Reports global developments related to the offshore oil industry as of December 2002. Launch of the corporate headquarters by the Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola; Career enhancements of the executives; Awarding of contracts to Fugro Chance Inc.