- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN ITALY: STATE OF THE ART. // Journal of Business Strategies;Spring2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p1
A preface is presented to articles on corporate social responsibility published in this periodical.
- THE MORAL STATUS OF THE CORPORATION: COMMENTS ON AN INQUIRY. Nesteruk, Jeffrey // Business Ethics Quarterly;Oct92, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p461
This article discusses a report published within the issue by professor Michael Phillips on corporate moral agency.
- Corporate Citizenship in Latin America. De Oliveira, Jose Antonio Puppim // Journal of Corporate Citizenship;Spring2006, Issue 21, p17
Discusses reports on corporate citizenship and corporate social responsibility in Latin America published within the issue.
- Preface. de Jongh, Derick // Journal of Corporate Citizenship;Winter2007, Issue 28, p3
A foreword to "The Journal of Corporate Citizenship," is presented.
- ROOM WITH A VIEW. Le Pla, Ruth // New Zealand Management;Apr2007, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Vicki Jayne about carbon emissions, and another by Philippa Stevenson on the social responsibility of businesses and the yearning for profit.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Emerging Economies. Frynas, Jedrzej George // Journal of Corporate Citizenship;Winter2006, Issue 24, p16
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Jeremy Baskin on the practice of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in emerging economies and another by Peter Newell and Ana Muro on CSR in Argentina.
- The business of biodiversity. Schoon, Nick // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);May2008, Issue 400, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Tom Burke about the four connected pillars underpinning prosperity and another about corporate social responsibility.
- Leadership, Ethics, Responsibility and Diversity. Kooskora, Mari // EBS Review;2005, Issue 20, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on issues related to individual freedom of action, private property and public control and another on the opinions of several business leaders in Estonia about corporate social responsibility.
- Taking the initiative. Porteous, James // Ecos;Jun/Jul2006, Issue 131, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Paul Mitchell about the role of corporate social responsibility in the growth of communities.