TO THE TEST
- On the hiring line. // Playthings;Dec2001, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p56
Presents a questions and answers on employment in the United States. Importance of training and learning opportunities; Emphasis on personal achievement of employee; Recognition and acknowledgement of jobs.
- INTRODUCING THE NEW WORKFORCE. Prokopeak, Mike // Workforce;Sep2013, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one on human resource (HR) executives from various companies, the other on employment law and the third on investment in print magazine.
- Preface. Salazar-Xirinachs, Jos� Manuel // Researching NQFs: Some Conceptual Issues;2009, preceding p1
A preface to Researching NQFs:Some Conceptual Issues is presented.
- Foreword. Evans-Klock, Christine // Researching NQFs: Some Conceptual Issues;2009, preceding p1
A foreword to Researching NQFs:Some Conceptual Issues is presented.
- Take proactive approach when boss starts to exhibit signs of disappointment. O'Donnell, Jeanine; Dauten, Dale // St. Charles Journal;9/26/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 39, pE11
The article presents questions and answers related to employment, including dealing with a boss who dislikes questions and whether it is right to seek jobs that make an applicant overqualified.
- Getting a Job After College--What Skills are Needed? Murphy, Carol; Jenks, Lynn // Journal of Career Education;Dec1983, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p80
Presents information on preparing for professional employment and making a successful college-to-work-transition. Important factors in obtining professional employment; Employers' nontechnical skill priorities; Functional skills required for entry-level professional employment; Functional and...
- Be prepared for job interview that includes list of standard questions. O'Donnell, Jeanine; Dauten, Dale // South County Journal;9/5/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 36, pD9
The article presents questions and answers related to employment including the use of a list of job interview questions for applicants prepared by human resource (HR) personnel and tips for a surgeon, who wants to get employed again after being fired by an employer.
- The HR I.Q. Test. // HR Specialist: Employment Law;Aug2014, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p6
A quiz regarding employment and human resources (HR) and intelligence quotient (IQ) is presented.
- McCririck's loss has HR lessons. // People Management;Dec2013, p7
The article suggests that there are human resource lessons (HR) that could be taken from the dismissal of John McCririck from his job as the face of Channel 4 Racing as ruled by London Employment Tribunal in England.