Opinion: Wireless Ads Excel In Style
- Wireless Ads Await Call. Charski, Mindy // Inter@ctive Week;10/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 42, p47
Deals with the increasing popularity of wireless advertising. Wireless devices which let advertisers target users; Estimated increase in revenue from wireless advertising in 2005.
- United States Wireless Advertising. // Wireless Advertising Industry Profile: United States;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the wireless advertising industry in the United States. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading...
- Pushy Push-Marketing. Sextro, Dareen // Wireless Review;02/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p9
Comments on the plans of a media auditing firm to begin auditing the subscriber fees and services of wireless carriers which could lead to their inclusion in the advertising business. Possible reaction to the use of wireless devices in advertising; Advertisers' acceptance of wireless devices as...
- Drool. Sextro, Darren // Wireless Review;12/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p7
Presents an article about wireless advertising. Benefits of targeted advertising; How targeted advertising works; Disadvantages of wireless push advertising.
- Selling Wireless Advertising. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;01/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p47
Looks at the future of wireless advertising. Revenues expected for wireless advertising by the year 2005; Factors that must be considered when doing a wireless advertising campaign; Example of wireless advertising; Advantages of wireless advertising. INSET: Look Before You Advertise.
- How to take ads wireless. Ott, Karalynn // B to B;10/23/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 17, p27
Offers marketers advice on how to develop successful wireless advertising campaigns. Wireless communication devices that can receive such advertisements; Importance of relationships in gaining access to a wireless service; Privacy and intrusion; Standards and measurement. INSET: WIRELESS LINGO..
- Report: Growth in Wireless Sector Still Slow But Steady. Heim, Sarah J. // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p50
Reports the growth of the wireless sector in the United States. Cautions from Jupiter Researchers on wireless advertising; Issue concerning the blitz of wireless technology; Investments for wireless development.
- Consumers Will Flock To Wireless Mall. Trager, Louis // Inter@ctive Week;04/17/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p30
Forecasts the growth of advertising through wireless media in the United States. Estimated growth of wireless data connectivity by 2005; Several technologies which promote wireless data connectivity; Obstacles to the development of full wireless data connectivity.
- Unimobile.com, Advertising.com team on global wireless ads. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p45
Reports that Unimobile.Com and Advertising.Com have teamed up to provide a method to include global advertisements in messages delivered to wireless devices.