Prepaid Pioneer Eyes Burgeoning Market
- STC creates method for universal payment on prepaid. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p68
Reports on the evolution of Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s CellEase program into a universal payment method for prepaid wireless services. Features of CellEase; Number of retail outlets in the United States that sell CellEase prepaid cards.
- STC enters $10M credit facility. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p21
Reports on Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s announcement in a form 8-K filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission that on July 7, 1999 the company entered into a $10 million two-year revolving credit facility with State Street Bank and Trust.
- STC signs agreements with NetZero. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p32
Reports on Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s (STC) multiple distribution agreements with NetZero Inc. that allows STC to bundle NetZero's free Internet software with select STC product offerings.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;08/07/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 32, p44
Presents updates on the stocks of wireless communication carriers and vendors as of August 7, 2000. Wireless portfolio index; Stock performance of Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.
- Business briefs. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
Reports on various developments in the wireless telecommunication sector in the United States as of January 18, 1999. Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s signing of a letter of intent with MCI WorldCom's prepaid services division to provide prepaid cellular services nationwide; Metrocall Inc.'s...
- Shared Technologies reports revenue up. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p8
Highlights the 16 percent revenue increase experienced by Shared Technologies Cellular Incorporated. Reason for the increase; Amount the company's revenue rose to; Statistical data on the company.
- More cellular rentals. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Nov96, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p258
Reports that Add Shared Technologies Cellular has been added to the list of companies that rent cellular phones to travelers. Flat rate for incoming or outgoing calls; Rates applied for international calls; Contact information.
- STC Starts Gearing For Holiday Push. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;08/23/99, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p9
Focuses on the market outlook for telecommunication company Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. for the fourth quarter of 1999. Problems encountered by the company in 1998; Achievements of the company; Legal issue involving the company and SmartTalk.
- Shared Tech. To offer metrocall prepaid paging. // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p46
Reports that Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. has signed a letter of intent to add Metrocall Inc.'s CountDown prepaid paging to its CellEase prepaid services portfolio.