Online Document Vault Opens
- vVault enhances productivity for mobile business professionals. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;3/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p26
Reports on the mobile productivity applications services provided by vVault.
- vVault Anywhere product suite available. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p56
Introduces vVault Incorporated's vVault Anywhere, a suite of business applications that allow remote workers to wirelessly access information from office personal computers. How it works; Functionality features of the suite.
- The JAL Guide to Professional Literature: Document Delivery Systems. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep99, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p418
Presents summaries of articles on document delivery systems which appeared in the 1998 issue of `Reference Librarian.' `Exploring Document Delivery: Two Pilot Projects,' by Joanne M. Goode and Heike Mitchell; `The Coming of Full-Service Access,' by Sue Sampson; `From Ownership to Access:...
- Library automation. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;May95, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p220
Presents a guide on literature dealing with library automation. `Considerations in Planning and Implementing an Automated Circulation System: A Small College Library Experience,' by Deborah DeCorso and Christina T. Russo; `Library Information Technology and Networks,' by Audrey N. Grosch.
- Alphabetic filing rules--fundamentals for records managers. Wilson, Patricia I. // Records Management Quarterly;Jan94, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p18
Discusses the transition from a manual filing system to an automated filing system. Establishment of a sound basis for manual filing systems; Selection of an automated system to run parallel with the manual system; Elements in making alphabetic filing rules effective.
- Taking the paper, and some pain, out of filing state taxes. Caywood, Thomas // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);03/17/97, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p11
Offers the Department of Revenue and Taxation's call-in filing option, TeleFile, to Louisiana state taxpayers for use after a successful pilot program. Advantage of TeleFile; Availability of TeleFile to taxpayers; Effect of system on accounting firms and tax preparers.
- The e-invoice--a legal document? El Hani, Elias // Credit Management;Feb2001, p22
Discusses the automation of the invoice process. Question on whether an electronically transmitted invoice is a legal document; Accreditation of accounting software by some professional regulators; Reasons why the invoice paper support cannot be totally eliminated; Ability of suppliers to...
- Automated Capabilities Improving. Sinnock, Bonnie // Origination News;Aug2012, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p18
The article discusses the improvement of automated capabilities of document preparation by document services provider.
- Library automation. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jan1995, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p72
Recommends literature pertinent to library automation. `Buyer's Guide 1994,' from the periodical `Computers in Libraries'; `Designing Information: New Roles for Librarians,' edited by Linda C. Smith and Prudence W. Dalrymple.