- BellSouth division offers F-R connect to IN network. // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p16
Comments on the introduction of a frame-relay service by BellSouth Wireless Data company. Views of Tom D'Alleva, director of network product management at BellSouth Wireless Data company; Comparison between frame-relay connections and leased-line connections.
- BSWD offers messaging service on Blackberry devices. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p34
Reports that BellSouth Wireless Data LP is offering messaging service on Blackberry devices. Branding effort for a two-way messaging service; Combining of multiple wireless applications on a single device.
- BellSouth data to launch ad campaign. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p10
Reports on BellSouth Wireless Inc.'s plans to launch an advertising campaign to support its interactive paging service in the United States.
- BellSouth, RIM negotiate to renew contract. Bruno, Antony // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p6
Reports that Research In Motion Ltd. and BellSouth Wireless Data LP (BSWD) in talks to renew the supply contract between them which expires in August 1999. Reason behind the wireless industry's interest in the result of the negotiations between the two firms; BSWD's introduction of the...
- BellSouth renews RIM contract. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the renewal of Research in Motion Ltd.'s contract with BellSouth Wireless Data LP. BellSouth's purchase of Research in Motion's Interactive Pager 950 two-way wireless data device; Research in Motion's opening of a research and development facility in Kanata, Ontario.
- BellSouth Adds RIM To MyBiz. // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p30
Announces the wireless handheld supply agreement between Research in Motion Ltd. and BellSouth Wireless Data. Terms of the deal; Information on some of their product offerings.
- Enterprise-level apps find their way onto two-way pagers. Kujubu, Laura // InfoWorld;09/28/98, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p20
Announces the collaboration among BellSouth Wireless Data, Sybase and Research in Motion (RIM) to extend the reach of enterprise information to two-way pagers. Demonstration of Sybase's UltraLite, a small version of the Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere mobile database; Integration of Sybase's...
- RIM hits financial speed bump, but investors, analysts confident. Bruno, Antony // RCR;10/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p8
Reports on BellSouth Wireless Data LP's failure to immediately renew its supply contract with Research In Motion Ltd. Effects of the development on Research's earnings for the third quarter of 1999; Wall Street's reaction to the news; Research's signing of partnerships with other clients for...
- BSWD offers RIM device. // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p14
Reports on BellSouth Wireless Data Ltd.'s intention to begin offering Research In Motion Ltd.'s 957 palmtop device in support of its MyBiz Interactive wireless messaging service in January 2001.