Canada's New War Of The Web
- Rogers' ARPU falls, churn increases. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p62
Reports on the decline in the average revenue per user of Rogers Wireless Communications Inc. for the fourth quarter of year 2000.
- Rogers AT&T renews prepaid contract with Boston. // RCR;01/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p24
Discloses Boston Communications Inc.'s contract renewal for prepaid wireless services with Canadian carrier Rogers AT&T Wireless.
- Carriers In Spirited Race. Careless, James // Wireless Week;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p30
Deals with the success of Rogers AT&T company in dominating the two-way messaging market in Canada. Details on the two-way messaging device promoted; Action taken by competitors in response to the success; Comments from David Neale, vice president of the company's new product development.
- Rogers AT&T Wireless to resell Infowave service in Canada. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p63
Reports on the announcement made by Infowave Software Inc. that Rogers AT&T Wireless Inc. has agreed to resell its Wireless Business Engine to corporate clients in Canada.
- Rogers launches comparison shopping service. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p43
Reports on Rogers AT&T Wireless' release of a wireless shopping comparison service in conjunction with BuyBuddy.com, an online independent comparison shopping guide.
- Ads in the Ether on PCS phone, pagers. Warner, Bernhard // MediaWeek;03/31/97, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p34
Focuses on advertising campaigns in wireless communication systems. Opportunity of advertisers to broadcast information on any device with a display screen; Partnerships of ESPNET and CNN with pager service brands; Advertising strategies; Implication of couponing on the advertising industry;...
- Technology. Van Camp, Scott // Brandweek;4/26/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 17, pSR30
Provides information on the advertising spending of several wireless carrier companies in the U.S. in 2003. Amount spent by Verizon Wireless in prime-time network advertising; Plan of AT&T Wireless to increase its advertising spending; Information on the advertising campaign launched by Intel...
- Emails, we get emails. Bell, Rick // Workforce Management;May2012, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p42
A review is offered of a television advertisement for BlackBerry mobile phone.
- Iridium reviews $50 mil. account. Comiteau, Jennifer; Fahey, Alison // Adweek Western Edition;09/15/97, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p70
Focuses on the advertising account being offered up by Iridium LLC, for the development of a global wireless communications network. Number of agencies the company is considering; When the campaign is expected to be launched; Other information relating to Iridium.