Airadigm Tries To Revive Einstein
- TeleCorp to acquire Industar. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the plan of TeleCorp PCS to acquire Industar Digital PCS.
- AT&T updates guidance to address TeleCorp. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p30
Reports that AT&T Wireless Services Inc. updated its guidance for 2002 to address TeleCorp PCS. Growth forecast of AT&T Wireless; Additional capital expenditure planned by AT&T Wireless.
- TeleCorp Shareholders File Lawsuit. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reports on a lawsuit filed in January 2002 on behalf of TeleCorp PCS Inc. shareholders that contends that the affiliate was sold to AT&T Wireless Inc. for less than it was worth as a result of an amount secretly paid to top TeleCorp executives.
- TeleCorp PCS to use Invertix software. // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p21
Reports on the plan of AT&T Wireless affiliate TeleCorp PCS to use the technology of Invertix Corp. in the carrier's voicemail password reset and over-the-air activations. Details on the Software Services group of Invertix.
- Unlimited partner. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;12/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p56
Focuses on TeleCorp PCS, a wireless communications provider. Characteristics of TeleCorp's history; Affiliation of the company with AT&T Wireless; Total customers and network penetration of the company in the third quarter of 2000; Factor contributing to the company's ongoing growth; Plans of...
- FROM AFFILIATION TO ASSIMILATION. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/19/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 21, p50
Reports on the acquisition of corporate affiliate TeleCorp PCS by AT&T Wireless. Impact of the decision on spectrum cap issued by the United States Federal Communications Commission; Comparison between the restructuring programs of AT&T and Sprint PCS.
- AT&T Wireless buys TeleCorp affiliate. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the acquisition of TeleCorp PCS by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. Terms of the acquisition; Plans of AT&T; Importance of the filing of buildout certifications to TeleCorp; Advantages of the acquisition to AT&T and TeleCorp.
- Seeking scale. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;03/06/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the acquisition of Tritel by TeleCorp PCS. Reasons behind the merger of the two affiliate companies of AT&T Wireless; Cost of the acquisition; Terms of the acquisition. INSET: Briefly.
- AT&T'S TELECORP PURCHASE HELPS FILL IN GPRS GAPS. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;10/15/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 16, p16
Discusses the advantages of the acquisition of TeleCorp PCS by AT&T Wireless to the deployment of next-generation technology by AT&T. Other benefits of the deal to AT&T; Terms of the deal; Background on the voice business of TeleCorp.