Qualcomm Resolves Litigation
- Qualcomm cuts 700. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p4
Reports on Qualcomm Inc. is planning to eliminate 700 positions within the company in an effort to improve profitability in the infrastructure division. Analysts' concern over the profitability of the firm's infrastructure and handset business; Plan of incurring a one-time charge of up to $20...
- Titan Calls On Latin America. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;01/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
Reports developments on high technology industries in San Diego, California as of January 2002. Plan of Titan Corp. to acquire GlobalNet Inc.; Contract received by RAM Laboratories Inc. from the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center; Promotion of Roberto Padovani as chief technology officer of...
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE: Anand Chandrasekher. Adamek, Steve // San Diego Business Journal;12/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p17
The article profiles Anand Chandrasekher, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of wireless technology leader Qualcomm Inc., focusing on his business philosophy, judgment calls and predilections.
- Qualcomm hires Blackberry's Sunil Lalvani as India President. // Voice & Data;Aug2015, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p90
The article announces the appointment of Sunil Lalvani as vice president and president for Indin operations of global semiconductor company, Qualcomm Inc.
- Keyboard Courses at Work or Home. Greengard, Samuel // Workforce (10928332);Mar2000, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p88
Focuses on the online training courses and college degree programs created by the human resources (HR) department of Qualcomm Inc., the company that invented the code division multiple access technology for its employees. Reasons behind Qualcomm's commitment to educating its employees;...
- An Interview With Don Jones, Vice President, OUALCOMM. Fenske, Sean // Medical Design Technology;Aug2006, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p13
The article presents an interview with QUALCOMM vice president, Don Jones. He talks about the rapid development in wireless technology which support innovation of medical devices and also provides information about the summit on wireless technology. He also emphasizes the time spent for product...
- Qualcomm's new CEO: Steve Mollen-who? Lev-Ram, Michal // Fortune.com;12/17/2013, p1
The article discusses Qualcomm semiconductor company's corporate culture as of December 2013 and the announced succession of its chief operating officer Steve Mollenkopf to chief executive officer (CEO), replacing CEO Paul Jacobs in March 2014. The discussion topics include Mollenkopf's career...
- Spy charges show hazards of working in Russia. Siedsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;12/08/97, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p1
Discusses the impact of the espionage allegations against a San Diego-based Qualcomm Inc. employee in Russia. Comment from Dan Pegg of Qualcomm on the market throughout Russia; How Qualcomm employee Richard Bliss was detained in Russia; Russia's need for American expertise in wireless...
- Qualcomm cuts jobs following Kyocera sale. // RCR;01/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
Announces the decision of Qualcomm to reduce the number of its employees as a result of the sale of its mobile-phone vendor Kyocera Corp.