More Firms Departing PCIA, Show
- Personal communications systems: Opportunities and obstacles get a close look at PCS '95. Valovic, Tom // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Nov95, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p8
Opinion. Comments on the 1995 Personal Communications Services Trade Show. Personal Communications Industry's sponsorship of the show; Show's contribution to the growth and expansion of the personal communications industry; Trade show hypes; Issues that will affect the show's development.
- Ram to hold food drive at PCS' 97. // RCR;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p34
Reports that attendees to the Personal Communications Showcase 97 in Dallas can qualify to win free use of the RAMfirst Interactive Paging Service and help the needy by contributing to the RAMfirst Funds for Food Drive. Who the drive will benefit; Where the drive will be conducted; How...
- Net looms large for wireless. Bernier, Paula // Inter@ctive Week;09/08/97, Vol. 4 Issue 30, p12
Presents information pertaining to the wireless industry, while focusing on the Personal Communications Industry Association's PCS 1997 trade show. Location of the trade show; Focus of the show; Some of the items to be featured at the show.
- Motorola, others to take stage at PCS comm show. Moore, Mark // PC Week;9/25/95, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p51
Focuses on the 1995 PCS wireless communication trade show as the backdrop for the increasing integration of wireless technology with multiple peripheral devices. Motorola Inc.'s licensing of its Flex paging technology to Texas Instruments Inc.; Motorola Paging Products Group's development kit...
- PCIA Logging Onto Wireless Internet. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/04/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p46
Previews the Personal Communications Industry Association's GlobalXChange show scheduled for October 2000 in Chicago, Illinois. Number of companies that are expected to participate; Exhibitors; Expansion of the lost of targeted attendees; Key changes made to the event; Panelists for discussions.
- Integration, automated paging steal spotlight at PCS show. Moeller, Michael // PC Week;10/3/94, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p47
Reports on the unveiling of integrated applications and new network technologies at the 1994 Personal Communications Services (PCS) Trade Show. Participating computer and communications companies during the trade show; Information Radio Technology's personal information manager called...
- PCIA to feature Bluetooth pavilion. // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p7
Discloses the Personal Communications Industry Association's plans for its GlobalX-Change trade show, which will feature a special pavilion of Bluetooth technology adopters.
- PCS event bottles industry energy. O'Shea, Dan; Meyers, Jason // Telephony;9/23/96, Vol. 231 Issue 13, p6
Highlights the PCS '96 trade show in San Francisco, California. Pacific Bell Mobile Services' plans to launch commercial PCS in San Diego on November 1, 1996; Sprint Spectrum's plans to launch several of its markets by the end of 1996; Network infrastructure contract deals hosted by the event.
- Wireless savings abound. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;02/09/98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p12
Presents information on Personal Communications Service (PCS). Comments from Simon Reeves, senior communications analyst, Decision Resources Incorporated; Detailed information on PCS; Comparison to analog cellular services. INSET: Analog cellular vs. PCS.