Small and mighty
- Oversupply looms for detergent feedstocks. Boswell, Clay // Chemical Market Reporter;1/30/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 4, p24
The article reports on the continued supply of the detergent feedstocks despite the unprecedented oil and gas prices and the hurricanes that hit the United States. It discusses the availability of detergent alcohols and linear alkylbenzene. The article also reports on the three classes of...
- P&G launches Fairy gel in pebble pack. Park, Jill // Packaging News;Mar2009, p14
The article reports that Procter & Gamble Cso. (P&G) has developed a gel version of its Fairy Non-Bio laundry detergent in the same pebble-shaped packaging of its low-temperature product Ariel Excel Gel. The company declined to comment on Internet specualtion that it plans to expand gel versions...
- Costs, Regulatory Challenges Highlighted at SDA Meeting. de Guzman, Doris // Chemical Market Reporter;1/31/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 5, p3
This article reports that regulations and raw material costs were the major topics at the 79th annual meeting and industry convention held by the Soap and Detergent Association (SDA) in Boca Raton, Florida. Around 550 attendees from more than 130 companies and organizations around the world...
- Soaps & Detergents. Phillips, Kate; Coons, Rebecca; Scott, Alex; Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;1/28/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 3, p23
The article deals with the problems facing the soaps and detergents industry, prompting raw material suppliers to work more closely with customers to improve efficiencies and achieve cost savings. Soapers are under pressure to satisfy consumer demands for greener, more environmentally friendly...
- Soapers Awash in Green Issues and Feedstock Concerns. Coons, Rebecca; Phillips, Kate // Chemical Week;2/11/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 5, p22
The article discusses the highlights of the Soap and Detergent Association convention in January 2008 in Boca Raton, Florida. According to speakers in the convention, rising raw material costs, regulatory issues and the drive toward "green" products are key issues in the soaps and detergents...
- FREE POCKET UTILITY KNIFE. // Plastics News;1/30/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p15
This article invites inquires from readers regarding a sample evaluation program aimed at solving the toughest purging problems. Further, it is reported that all product inquiries will receive a free pocket utility knife.
- In a Rather Dirty Year; Cleaning Up Is Big News. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;6/21/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 25, pS56
Reports on the product and brand management strategies used by several manufacturers of household cleaning products in the U.S., as of June 2004. Toilet bowl and bathroom cleaners; Bar soap; Detergents; Fabric conditioners.
- NECESSITIES. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p39
The article offers information about various commercial products and how that is made which includes robot toys, jewelry made by Jill Goulait with raw materials and melamine plates.
- SciMark Report. Pine, Jordan // Response;Oct2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p16
The article evaluates several products which include Dropps laundry detergent, Banjo Blade from Allstar Products Group and Clean Beam.