Evonik still shaky on its stock market path
- Trgovanje hartijama od vrijednosti na nex berzi u uslovima rastuÄ‡eg interesovanja investitora. Laketić, Danijela // Entrepreneurial Economy;Dec2006, Vol. 14, p135
In the previous five years, activities on NEX Stock Exchange became very important and significant for the institutional and small investors. Customers (investors, listed companies and trading members) demand easy access, modern and efficient tehnology, transparent and trustworthy marketplace,...
- Out with the old! de Klerk, Vic // Finweek;5/18/2006, p122
The article presents the opinion of the author on the share market of South Africa. According to the author even the best shares should be sold-by the date. Ignoring that date could later turn an excellent investment into an ordinary one. This ordinary could then become an average one and...
- Uganda: Improving Sentiment And Regulation To Boost Equities. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/22/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p20
The article forecasts a potential increase in Ugandan equities in 2010 driven by the improving investor sentiment and positive regulatory changes. Three reasons that are seen to build the performance of the stock market on Uganda's benchmark All Share Index are the growing number of initial...
- On Wall St., dead companies live on as zombie stocks. ELSTEIN, AARON // Crain's New York Business;2/10/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p3
The article discusses a stock market twist which allows continuous trading of stocks from companies who have failed and closed shop, but which was suspended by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It offers information on the pump-and dump scams, the challenge of ridding the market...
- Thai bourse enjoyed increasing interest from investors. // African Business News;4/23/2013, p29
The article reports on the increased interest of investors in the stocks offered in Thailand in 2013. The country's stock exchange showed an increase in its sold stocks at the end of first quarter. The stocks offered in the quarter have improved by 12.15 per cent compared to the trend in the...
- Better late than never. Richards, Catherine // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/24/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 43, p54
Provides information on the capital markets in Bahrain. Views of Bahraini investors on equities; Statement from Bahrain's Securities & Investment Co. equities analyst Mohammed Adnan Afzal about the Bahrain Stock Exchange (BSE); Trading volumes of the BSE.
- Local banks support up the bourse. McDowall, Angus // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/15/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 42, p54
Focuses on the performance of the Tepix all-share index on the Tehran Stock Exchange in Iran as of October 12, 2004. Polarisation of the capital market; Emergence of private investors who buy stocks; Comparison of the Tepix index with other indexes.
- Investors go for riskier assets. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/11/2014, pA02
Retail investors embracing equities pushed the TD Ameritrade Investor Movement Index to a record high for the 2nd straight month. The IMX rose 0.71% in Jan. to 5.66, the 4th straight month of gains.
- Evonik IPO successfully listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. // World Energy News;4/26/2013, p9
The article reports that the German company Enovik Industries AG has been listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The company's 466 million ordinary shares are listed in the exchange. It is reported that the exchange also lists two bonds from Evonik Industries, and one bond from its subsidiary...