Advertising and disclosure of funding on patient organisation websites: a cross-sectional survey
- If you're going to shock, you must offer meaningful ways to help. Von Lindenfels, Mirella // Third Sector;5/26/2009, p17
The author comments on the advertisements of charitable institutions in Great Britain. She mentions the goal of Barnardo's and Women's Aid to raise awareness of abuse through distressing images. She points out that an advertisement must not only shock people but offer meaning and appropriate...
- cybercritique. Carmichael, Matt // Advertising Age;6/26/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p64
Evaluates an Internet advertising campaign by American Forest/Environmental News Network, sponsored by Eddie Bauer Inc. Details of the ad which allows Internet users to click on ads to plant trees; Innovative nature of the ad; Production of the ad by Environmental News Network.
- Shelter creates subsites for Strip 4 Shelter event. // New Media Age;9/18/2003, p11
Reports on the subsites used by homeless charity Shelter to advertise its Strip 4 Shelter fund raising event. Role of Eyeconomy in the project; Features of the subsites.
- New Spot And Website Reveal The Truth About Milk. Rivard, Nicole // SHOOT;6/22/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p4
The article discusses the advertising campaign of the American Legacy Foundation in response against the tobacco industry's claim that drinking milk is riskier than secondhand smoke. It has released the television advertisement "Milk," which investigates the tobacco industry's claim by visiting...
- GamCare and NSPCC slam InterCasino CD promotion. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week;8/12/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p10
Reports that the British gambling authority GamCare and children's charity NSPCC have criticized online gaming company InterCasino for a CD promoting its website, which was fronted by a scantily clad woman and which was inserted in the "Guardian" newspaper.
- Whizz-Kidz charity in hunt for digital shop. Kemp, Ed // Marketing (00253650);7/12/2006, p5
The article reports that charitable organization Whizz-Kidz is looking for a digital agency to develop its web site and online advertising strategy. The organization's search for the digital agency is being governed by Whizz-Kidz director of communications, Jill Cochrane. The organization...
- Comic Relief calls on agencies to 'Spread the most red' online. Simpson, Richard // New Media Age;2/15/2007, p2
The article reports that charitable organization Comic Relief has challenged digital advertising agencies in Great Britain to support its Red Nose Day 2007. Agencies are being urged to place banners, buttons or widgets on their Web sites and turn them red for the day, or for the duration of the...
- BDP Creative uses video virals to enlist sperm donors. Simpson, Jennifer // New Media Age;2/22/2007, p3
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. National Gamete Donation Trust (NGDT) to launch its first online campaign targeting sperm donors. The integrated campaign, which was developed by advertising agency BDP Creative, features video banners and virals, which have been created in the style...
- Untitled. // Design Week;10/6/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p4
Reports that Arthur Steen Horne Adamson's advertising campaign to find celebrities to front its Big Cold Turkey foundation has generated interest in Great Britain. Web site created by the consultancy for the campaign; Interest of the Home Office, the House of Lord's magazine and Channel 4 in the...