Effects of work-related factors on the breastfeeding behavior of working mothers in a Taiwanese semiconductor manufacturer: a cross-sectional survey
- working without weaning. Sears, William; Sears, Martha // Baby Talk;Dec2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p88
The article offers tips to mothers to make breastfeeding and working easier at the same time. The first thing to do is to realize that adjusting to the new demands of working and pumping breast milk is about handling oneself. Prioritize taking care of oneself. Eat well, get enough sleep and have...
- Nursing Smarts. // Parenting;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p72
Presents comments from mothers on how to ease the challenges of breastfeeding while working.
- The working mom's breastfeeding kit. Vercelletto, Christina // Baby Talk;Mar2003, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p70
Suggests tips on breast feeding for working mothers. Investment in breast pumps; Information on nipple creams; Purpose of breast pads.
- The working mother's guide to breastfeeding. Neifert, Marriane // Parenting;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p158
Presents guidelines to breastfeeding for working mothers. Benefits of breastfeeding; Use of breast pumps; Selection of appropriate place at work for breast pumping; Handling of expressed milk. INSETS: Starting the bottle, by M.N.;When you don't want to pump, by M.N..
- pumping at work. Sullivan, Dana // Fit Pregnancy;Feb/Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p92
Presents tips for breast pumping at the workplace in the U.S. Benefits of breastfeeding to babies; States that guarantee women time and place to pump; Problems faced by breastfeeding mothers about returning to work.
- the milk run. Day, Jill // Australian Parents;Oct/Nov2002, p54
Discusses ways to combine work and breastfeeding babies. Requirements in making arrangements on combining work and breastfeeding; Workable options that can be considered; Information on the Australian Breastfeeding Association.
- Breast pumping at work. Dominus, Susan // Glamour;Aug94, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p112
Reports on the problems encountered by American women in trying to breastpump at work. Employers' attitudes toward breastpumping at work; Unavailability of private areas to do breastpumping in the workplace; Reasons why women put up with the daily inconveniences and stress of breastpumping at...
- Duas dÃ©cadas da Norma Brasileira de ComercializaÃ§Ã£o de Alimentos para Lactentes: hÃ¡ motivos para comemorar? Cyrillo, Denise Cavallini; Sarti, Flavia Mori; Querido Farina, Elizabeth Mercier; Mazzon, José Afonso // Pan American Journal of Public Health;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p134
Objective. To assess the impact that the Brazilian Standard for Marketing of Baby Food (Norma Brasileira de ComercializaÃ§Ã£o de Alimentos para Lactentes) have had on breastfeeding rates and regulating the marketing of breast-milk substitutes. Methods. Data were retrieved from a national...
- Breastfeeding benefits. // CCPA Monitor;Oct2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p23
The article examines the benefits of breastfeeding on women's health which contribute to lower diabetes risk, by researchers at the University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania.