Patterns of sports sponsorship by gambling, alcohol and food companies: an Internet survey
- Opinion: Ballot Box. // GP: General Practitioner;11/25/2011, p18
The article presents results of several opinion poll conducted at "GPonline.com" including one on scrapping of quality premium and identification of all patients over 25 at risk of diabetes and test them.
- P&G to partner Coke for Olympic Games activity. Whitehead, Jennifer; Reynolds, John // Marketing (00253650);8/4/2010, p4
The article reports on the plan of Procter & Gamble Co. to team up with other Olympic sponsors including Coca-Cola and GE for joint marketing activity in during Olympic games in 2012 in London, England.
- SPORTS MIXING WITH ALCOHOL. BRODERICK, GORDON // National Liquor News;Jul2013, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p11
The article discusses the campaign in Western Australia by public health movement and Police department against alcohol sponsorship in sporting events and endorsement by sports icons and discusses their adverse impact on children.
- Around the World: EUROPE. // International Gaming & Wagering;Dec2005, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p6
The article presents news briefs on the gaming industry in Europe as of December 2005. A license has been granted to Casinos Austria International by the Belgian Gaming Commission in Brussels. Betandwin.com, an online bookmaker, will sponsor the Portuguese Professional Football League. Solverde,...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Grocer;7/9/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8012, p24
This section offers news briefs on the food industry as of July 2011 including the launch of television spots for confectionery brand Fruittella, sponsorship by Typhoo tea of St. Helens rugby league club and a speciality Belgium abbey beer to be launched by SABMiller.
- Pantene Signs On for London. Levine, D.M. // Adweek;1/30/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p16
The article discusses sports sponsorship by the personal care industry firm Pantene related to the 2012 Olympic Games, including endorsements of Pantene products by women Olympic athletes.
- SPONSORSHIP: P&G wants Olympic message to rival Fairy's staying power. O'Reilly, Lara // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/16/2011, p9
The article reports on the desire of Procter and Gamble Co. that its strapline and positioning for its P&G proud sponsor of mums tagline for its London Olympics and Paralympics sponsorship campaigns will be part of a long-term strategy that will go beyond marketing of its London 2012 partnership.
- P&G Uses Olympics to Celebrate Moms. // MMR;5/14/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p13
The article reports on the sponsorship of Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) to 28 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls and athletes in its role as a Worldwide Olympic Partner in 2012.
- Sport a beard, end a career. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);9/20/2001, p76
Focuses on Gillette's Internet advertisement, which promotes its sponsorship of the football pages of various sports Web sites. Advertisement's focus on the negative effects of having a beard on the careers of football players; Creation of the campaign by Tribal DDB.