An analysis of factors that influence personal exposure to toluene and xylene in residents of Athens, Greece
- Die Modifizierung von Tonmineralen zur besseren Adsorption verschiedener industrieller Schadstoffe. Pavlovský, J.; Herecová, L.; Míček, D.; Polzin, H.; Mucha, M.; Študentová, S.; Doležalová Weissmannová, H.; Vasková, I. // Giesserei Praxis;2013, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p145
The authors dealt with the use of modified clay materials for the removal of dangerous industrial pollutants. Three modification methods (namely modifications by Keggin's polycation, modification by means of humic substances and pilarization at 450 deg C) were applied for the creation of...
- Monitoring of Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene and Xylene (BTEX) Concentrations in Ambient Air in Firozabad, India. Sandhya Chaudhary; Ashok Kumar // International Archive of Applied Sciences & Technology;Jun2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p92
Mixing ratio of BTEX ( benzene, toluene, ethyl benzene xylene ) were measured for the first time in ambient air of Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh, India at five sites (residential, industrial, commercial, refueling pump station and traffic intersection) from March to June 2009. Day-time and night-time...
- STREET TALK. Stewart, Pumpernickel; Shisler, Tara // Missoula Independent;9/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p4
The article offers the perspectives of the Missoula, Montana residents on the impact of smoke on the environment and one's health.
- Biodegradation of BTX vapors in a compost medium biofilter. Tahraoui, Karim; Rho, Denis // Compost Science & Utilization;Spring98, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p13
Studies biodegradation of benzene, toluene and xylene (BTX) vapors in a compost medium biofilter. Biofiltration process; Gas concentration profiles; Temperature and water content profiles.
- Conjugated serum bile acid concentrations in workers exposed to low doses of toluene and xylene Franco, G.; Santagostino, G.; Lorena, M.; Imbriani, M. // British Journal of Industrial Medicine;Feb1989, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p141
No abstract available.
- Determination of local elimination capacities and moisture contents in different biofilters treating toluene and xylene Paca, Jan; Marek, Jiri; Gerrard, Andrew Mark; Koutsky, Bohumil // Biodegradation;1999, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p307
The removal of toluene and xylene from an artificial waste gas was investigated in two laboratory scale biofilters filled with mixtures of peat, bark and wood. The packed beds differed in the mixture of materials used, so that peat and then bark was the dominant constituent.The biofilters were...
- Prices Fall on Softer Crude. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;3/22/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 12, p42
Reports on the prices of chemical products. Benzene; Nitration-grade toluene; Xylenes.
- PETROCHEMICALS: MARKET BRIEFS. // Chemical Market Reporter;05/08/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 19, p14
Reports on the prices of benzene, toluene and xylenes as of May 2000.
- PETROCHEMICALS: MARKET BRIEFS. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/17/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 16, p14
Unveils the spot price of benzene, toluene and xylene as of April 2000.