Sexual behaviour among casual workers in an international nightlife resort: a case control study
- Workplace romance. // British Baker;2/25/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 4, Special section p2
The article focuses on the importance of the implementation of the Personal Relationships at Work Policy.
- Alcohol brief intervention in bars and taverns: a 12-month follow-up study of Operation Drinksafe in Australia. Van Beurden, Eric; Reilly, David; Dight, Reyna; Mitchell, Elayne; Beard, John // Health Promotion International;Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p293
Examines the effect of an alcohol brief intervention program on drinkers in bars and taverns. Details of the Operation Drinksafe; Description of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT); Changes in AUDIT scores.
- Your good health. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/17/88, Vol. 297 Issue 6663, p1567
Reports the launching of the 'Here's to Your Health' scheme to bring health promotion into public houses in Exeter, England. Goals of the scheme; Provision of no smoking areas and healthier food; Production of the 'Choosing health in Exeter and encouraging road safety Pub Guide.
- BWCA welcomes cooler way of life in West Country. // Vending International;Jan2013, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p4
The article focuses on the appreciation of the British Water Cooler Association (BWCA) on the healthy scheme implemented by police forces in Devon & Cornwall and Gloucestershire in public houses and clubs in England.
- DIRTY DIPLOMACY. MALONE, NOREEN // New Republic;2/3/2014, Vol. 244 Issue 21, p5
The article discusses the author's experience during a weekend at the United Nations (U.N.) North Delegates' lounge at the U.N. headquarters in New York City as of February 2014. Topics include the lounge's redesign by designer Hella Jongerius and architect Rem Koolhaas, sexual relations between...
- Heterosexual anal intercourse and HIV infection risks in the context of alcohol serving venues, Cape Town, South Africa. // BMC Public Health;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p807
The article focuses on a study, which examines the prevalence of heterosexual unprotected anal intercourse among men and women who drink at informal alcohol serving establishments called shebeens, in South Africa. The findings show that anal intercourse plays an important role in HIV infections,...
- In the Red. Kim, Jeanhee // Men's Fitness;Sep2004, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p66
Presents information on various factors to be considered when having workplace sex.
- Work hard, play harder. // Finweek;12/25/2008, p14
The article reports on the prevalence of sexual activities in workplaces in South Africa. It cites that most businesspeople are becoming tolerant to sexual relationships in their offices. According to the survey of Finweek magazine in 2005, it has revealed that sexual affairs do happen in...
- Smoking to be stubbed out in all public places across England. Paton, Nic // Occupational Health;Dec2004, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the implementation of smoking ban in the workplace, restaurants and bars in England by 2006 according to the government's White Paper on Public Health. Role of the government in the promotion of healthy lifestyle according to health secretary John Reid; Other initiatives in the white...