Residual susceptibility to measles among young adults in Victoria, Australia following a national targeted measles-mumps-rubella vaccination campaign
- Spotting a resurgence. // Minnesota Medicine;Aug2012, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p7
The article provides information on the measles outbreak in the U.S. and recommends a dose of MMR vaccine to children, adults, health care workers, international travelers and college students.
- Measles in the US: Foreign Travel Advice. J.O. // School Health Alert;Jun2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p4
No abstract available.
- the return of measles. Hays, Kim // Baby Talk;Sep2011, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p32
The article offers information on measles, and suggests ways to protect infants from this childhood disease including surrounding seven to 12 months old infants with people who have been immunized, and immunizing 12 to 15 months old infants with the measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine.
- MR/MMR Vaccine in Measles Control: A Case of Missed Opportunity? Sharma, Karun D.; Rana, Manish K. // Indian Journal of Community Medicine;Jan-Mar2014, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p49
A letter to the editor is presented about measles/rubella and measles, mumps and rubella vaccines.
- Confirmed cases of measles peak at new levels in Europe. // Nursing Children & Young People;Jul2011, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that the confirmed cases of measles in Europe has reached its peak in 2011 which caused European nations to urge nurses to promote measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine among parents and young people.
- Wales sets up drop-in vaccination clinics to bring measles outbreak under control. Iacobucci, Gareth // BMJ: British Medical Journal;4/20/2013, Vol. 346 Issue 7904, p3
The article reports that in order to tackle the measles outbreak in Swansea, health authorities in Wales have vaccinated thousands of children with combined measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine in general practices and special drop-in clinics set up across south Wales.
- Measles Outbreak Among Members of a Religious Community -- Brooklyn, New York, March-June 2013. Arciuolo, Robert J.; Brantley, Tamara R.; Asfaw, Mekete M.; Jablonski, Rachel R.; Jie Fu; Giancotti, Francesca R.; Rosen, Jennifer B.; Zucker, Jane R. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;9/13/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 36, p752
The article reports on measles outbreak among members of a religious community in Brooklyn, New York from March to June 2013. A total of 58 cases were identified in members of the orthodox Jewish community in Brooklyn. Among the control measures that were taken were home isolation, alerts to...
- Measles Elimination Program in Southern Khorasan-e-Razavi From 2001 to 2011. Ramezani-Awal-Riabi, Hamed; Atarodi, Alireza // Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences;Nov2015, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p1
A letter to the editor is presented on the measles elimination program through the use of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine in southern Khorasan-e-Razavi, Iran from 2001 to 2011.
- Measles and rubella cases more than double in a year. // Practice Nurse;9/7/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p9
The article reports that the cases of measles and rubella in Great Britain increased in 2011.