A semi-qualitative study of attitudes to vaccinating adolescents against human papillomavirus without parental consent
- Comparing the HPV vaccines. Blamble, Deborah // Infectious Disease News;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p53
The article presents a discussion about the different types of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines, which include quadrivalent and bivalent.
- ACIP reviews HPV vaccination in boys and men. // Infectious Diseases in Children;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p36
This article discusses a study on the effectiveness of human papillomavirus vaccines for boys and men.
- HPV vaccination not cost-effective in Netherlands. Adams, Stacey L.; Harris, Jason; Haigh, Christen // Hem/Onc Today;8/25/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p23
The article focuses on a study which examined the cost-effectiveness of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in the Netherlands.
- HPV vaccines decreased the risk for variety of HPV-related diseases. // Infectious Diseases in Children;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p32
This article discusses a study on the use of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines against different types 6, 11, 16 and 18.
- Vaccinating men against HPV? Edwards, Blance; Jull, Andrew // Nursing Review (1175-2904);May2011, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p5
The article assesses the potential of vaccinations in avoiding contraction of the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). The study was performed through a random controlled test, where 4,065 men aged from 16 to 23 were qualified and given 3 doses of 0.5-milliliter qHPV L1 vaccine on their arms. Results...
- Human Papillomavirus Bivalent (Types 16 and 18) Vaccine, Recombinant (Cervarix). Elliott, William T.; Chan, James // Internal Medicine Alert;12/29/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p190
The article evaluates Cervarix, a human papillomavirus (HPV) bivalent and recombinant vaccine for Types 16 and 18 from GlaxoSmithKline.
- HPV vax uptake remains low in US, despite being "safe and effective". // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;Aug2014, Vol. 708 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses a research on human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in the U.S., in reference to the study "HPV vaccination coverage among adolescents, 2007-2013, and postlicensure vaccine safety monitoring, 2006-2014 - United States," by S. Stokley, et al., which appeared in the July 25,...
- HPV vax catch-up programme could pay off in Norway. // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;Aug2014, Vol. 708 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses research on the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in Norway, in reference to the studies "Too Late to vaccine? The incremental benefits and cost-effectiveness (CE) of a delayed catch-up (CP) program using the 4-valent HPV vaccine in Norway," by E.A. Burger, et al., and...
- Successful school-based HPV vaccine program for boys. // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;Mar2015, Vol. 723 Issue 1, p27
The article discusses research being done on the school-based human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine program for boys and girls in Prince Edward Island, Canada, which references a study by C. A. McClure et al. published in the February 27, 2015 issue of "Vaccine."