Epidemiological study air disaster in Amsterdam (ESADA): study design
- THE STRATEGIC AIRLIFTERS: C-5, C-17, C-141. Kral, David // Flying Safety;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 59 Issue 1/2, p14
Deals with aircraft accidents involving the C-5, C-17 and C-141 strategic airlifters of the U.S. Airforce in 2002.
- Taiwan MD-11 had warnings. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/27/1999, Vol. 151 Issue 13, p44
Reports that the MD-11 airplane involved in an accident in Hong Kong on August 22, 1999 had sufficient warning of weather conditions according to results of an investigation. Warnings contained in the Automatic Information Service; Concerns over wind warning information on the report.
- Asia-Pacific. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/15/1999, Vol. 150 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the crash of an Indian airforce Antonov An-32 on March 27, 1999 in New Delhi, India.
- The Interstate Aviation Committee. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/7/1997, Vol. 146 Issue 14, p28
Reports that the Interstate Aviation Committee is investigating whether corrosion in the tail of an Antonov An-24 or metal fatigue caused an inflight breakup on March 18, 1997 that killed fifty people in Russia. The ruling out of explosion as the cause; Details about the accident; Number of...
- Equipment Malfunction Likely Cause of An-70 Crash. Komarov, Alexey // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/9/2001, Vol. 154 Issue 15, p50
Highlights the findings of investigations on the crash landing of an Antonov An-70 four-engine propfan transport in January 2001. Blaming of equipment failure; Engine failure after takeoff; Rupture in hydraulic line feeding the counterrotating propeller fans.
- Canada Deeply Saddened by Plane Crash in Algeria. // African Business News;2/13/2014, p10
The article offers information on the incident related to military transport plane in Algeria.
- Antarctic Crash 'Not Survivable'. // AVweb;1/28/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 5A, p5
The article reports that the crash of a Canadian Twin Otter aircraft in Antarctica was not survivable, according to searchers.
- Cargo Jet Searched In Miami Following Stowaway Incident. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p5
The article reports that the body of the victim who fell from the wheel well of a Miami-bound cargo jet has been recovered.
- The GH GUIDE TO Surviving Practically Anything. Adato, Allison // Good Housekeeping;Sep2000, Vol. 231 Issue 3, p118
Gives advice on crisis management and prevention. Plane emergency; Being lost during backcountry hikes; Lightning storms.