- Executive Watch. // Business NH Magazine;Mar2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p50
The article announces several appointees including Peter Doo as chief sustainability officer at JSA Inc., Jud Durant as senior vice presidents of operations at PEP Direct, and Curt Hockemeier as interim chief executive officer at Cedar Point Communications Inc.
- Bandwidth trader. Tanner, John C. // Telecom Asia;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p24
Interviews Curt Hockemeier, president and chief executive officer of a bandwidth exchange called Arbinet-thexchange. Launch of CreditWatch in 2002; Performance of the clearing, billing and settling on the backend of the transaction after people place their buy and sell orders on the Internet;...
- FINALISTS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/27/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 27, p4E
Profiles finalists of the 2003 Entrepreneur of the Year awards sponsored by the accounting firm Ernst & Young LLP. Jonathan Spier, president and chief executive officer of Apparel Holdings Group; J. Curt Hockemeier, president and chief executive officer, Arbinet-thexchange; J. Darius Bikoff,...
- PEOPLE. // Communications Technology;Mar2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p50
The article announces appointments of several executives including Curt Hockemeier as interim chief executive officer of Cedar Point Communications, Melani Griffith as director of Insight Communications of Insight and Andy Parrot as vice president of technical training and reporting of...
- AT&T Rings Up Cable Phone Deals. Dawson, Fred // Inter@ctive Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the efforts of AT&T company to accelerate its voice service presence in cable. Comments from Curt Hockemeier, executive vice president of telephony operations at AT&T; Marketing deal of the company with Cablevision System; Migration of the company to Internet protocol telephony...
- A VOICE For Employees and Customers. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p20
The article discusses the career development of Jill Campbell, senior vice president of Cox Communications Inc.'s Eastern Division operations in the U.S. She started in public relations in Oklahoma City in 1982 and was advised by her boss Curt Hockemeier to get a Master of Business...
- Selecting Leaders. Fernandez, Jorge E. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the recruitment, selection and development practices of chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S. Assessment of the behavioral style of CEO; Factors considered in promotion of executive; Behavioral characteristics of CEO.
- Correction. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
A correction to the article about Fred Barstein, founder and chief executive officer of 401Exchange, published in the April 15, 2007 issue, is presented.
- WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the favorite magazines of some chief executive officers including A. Stone Douglass, CEO of Orange 21, Bob Puccini, President Mizuno USA and Matt Rubel, CEO Collective Brands.