Cars, Bikes, Beers Go Together
- STURGIS REDUX. Blackfoot, Charlie // American Iron Magazine;May2013, Issue 296, p102
The article features the motorcycle collection of Jamie Fowlow of Corner Brook, Newfoundland. Fowlow owns 11 motorcycles, 10 of which are Harley-Davidson made, the oldest being a 1982 XLS Roadster with an Eagle Soars Alone commemorative plate. The odd bike of the collection is a Kawasaki KZ100...
- The Forgotten Bunch. Cherney, Andrew // Motorcycle Cruiser;Jul2008, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p34
The article focuses on the motorcycle models which were once considered as among the ultimate class of motorcycles in the 20th century. The models include the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob, Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Classic, and the Victory Kingpin 8-Ball motorcycle. These models were compared based on...
- Should've, Could've--Didn't. Zimmerman, Mark // Motorcycle Cruiser;Jul2008, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p80
The article focuses on motorcycle models which might have had a real impact on sports had they been more successful in the market. These include the Sports Model W motorcycles from Harley-Davidson Inc. which were introduced in 1919, but were discontinued in 1923 due to manufacturing costs and...
- HARLEY TO BRANCH OUT? // Australian Motorcycle News;8/19/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on circulating rumors that Harley-Davidson Inc. is planning a return of its XLCR cafe racer. It mentions that XLCR cafe racer was originally released in 1977 and created by Willie G. Davidson. It is believed that the rumored comeback aims to attract younger generation of...
- MORE RUSH. JOHNSON, STEVE // Ultimate Motorcycling;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p68
The author describes the 2014 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic motorcycle of motor company Harley-Davidson Inc. He mentions that the company is rolling out more new models in 2014 as it celebrates its 111th year in business. He adds that the improvements made by the company on its...
- Christmas collectibles. // Dealernews;Nov99, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p40
Provides information on licensed Harley-Davidson motorcycle collectibles from Cavanagh Corp. Web site; Contact information.
- FROM LEFT TO RIDE. LAUNCHBAUGH, BOB; LAUNCHBAUGH, MARLENE // American Iron Magazine;2014, Issue 307, p36
A letter to the editor about a reader's motorcycle collection, including a 1985 XLX 1000, is presented.
- MY TOYS. MARTIN, RICK // American Iron Magazine;Summer2013, Issue 300, p159
A letter to the editor is presented about the reader's collection of Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- Old Harley fetches record price. Ahrens, Ron // Cycle World;Jun93, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p25
Reports on the record price fetched by a belt-driven 1907 Harley-Davidson Single. Price as the highest ever paid for a motorcycle at an auction; Originality; National Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame in Sturgis, South Dakota as the old Harley's destination; Other successful bids.