Sunburst, TRO Learning Announce New Marketing Agreement
- Strong sales of Plato fuel growth at TRO Learning in first quarter. // Electronic Education Report;03/25/98, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the decline in TRO Learning's operating loss in the first quarter ended January 31, 1998. Attribution of improved results to increase in sales of the company's Plato comprehensive courseware system; Increase in TRO's revenues; Miller Johnson and Kuehn's `buy' rating for TRO.
- Slowly improving TRO mulls sale, partnership. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;04/27/98, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p32
Presents information on TRO Learning Incorporated. Statements from William Roach, chairman, president and chief executive officer of TRO; Statistical information representing the financial performance of the company.
- TRO Learning's Plato courseware sales remain flat at $10.6M in 3Q. // Electronic Education Report;09/30/98, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p4
Reports on TRO Learning Inc.'s revenues for its Plato courseware. Delay in buying among school districts; Financial performance of the company for the third quarter of 1998.
- TRO looks to unbundle its Plato courseware into modular packages. // Electronic Education Report;02/03/99, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p4
Discloses business operations of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based firm TRO Learning Inc. Plans to offer Plato courseware as a standalone/modular product; Marketing strategy; Financial performance of TRO for the period ended October 31, 1998; Target market for Plato courseware; Completion of private...
- TRO learning reports healthy year-end with 13.6% increase in Plato revenue. // Electronic Education Report;12/22/99, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p6
Reports on TRO Learning's announcement of an increase in the revenue of its Plato Education courseware and software for fiscal year 1999.
- TRO Learning receives `buy' rating, continues to search for partner. // Electronic Education Report;02/11/98, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p4
Discloses that investment firm Miller Johnson and Kuehn has initiated research coverage of K-12 courseware publisher TRO Learning with a buy rating. TRO's efforts to improve its poor financial performance in 1997; Projected revenue growth for the company; TRO's plan to release four CD-ROM...
- A steep learning curve. Oloroso Jr., Arsenio // Crain's Chicago Business;10/9/95, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p58
Reports on the drop in the stock value of TRO Learning Inc. Possible reasons for the drop in value; Profile on the company.
- Tro Learning Inc. Dwyer, Ann; Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;01/06/97, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p27
Reports that the stocks of Tro Learning fell, after the company reported fourth-quarter earnings of 34 cents a share. Forecast of analysts for the company; Impact of the earnings shortfall on the company's loan agreement.
- Sunburst's school-to-home connection. // Technology Connection;Nov97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p35
Focuses on the school-to-home component of Sunburst Communications in its district-wide purchase plan. Contact information.