MEET THE LEADERS: INTERNATIONAL CES KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/16/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p10
This article focuses on the leading executives in the U.S. who will speak at the 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft Corp., will start the CES with his traditional pre-show keynote address on January 6, 2008, according CES producer Consumer...
- MICROSOFT, INTEL CEOS TO KEYNOTE CES IN 2010. // Home Media Magazine;8/10/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p8
This article announces that Microsoft Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Ballmer and Intel Corp. CEO Paul Otellini will be the keynote speakers for the annual International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 6 to 10, 2010. Consumer Electronics Association...
- Otellini Takes Intel's Helm. Davis, Jessica // Electronic News;11/15/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 46, pN.PAG
Reports on the election of Paul Otellini as CEO of Intel Corp. to replace Craig Barrett. Role of Otellini in the execution of the business strategies of the company; Efforts made by the company to enter the consumer electronics market; Career background of Otellini.
- Comcast's Roberts to Keynote CES. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;9/3/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 35, p3
The article reports that Brian Roberts, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Comcast, will be one of the keynote speakers at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada to be held January 7-10, 2008. Roberts is the first cable television industry executive to...
- Succession Within an Insular Intel. // NACD Directorship;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p76
The article announces that Paul S. Otellini is resigning as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of a semiconductor manufacturing company Intel.
- Paul Otellini. Poeter, Damon // CRN;11/12/2007, Issue 1253, p44
The article profiles Paul Otellini, who became chief executive officer (CEO) of Intel on May 18, 2005 in Santa Clara, California. Otellini work as the chief steward of co-founder Gordon Moore's vision, a task that becomes tougher each year as semiconductor technology runs up against increasingly...
- Recovery and jobs. Nelson, Rick // Test & Measurement World;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p9
The author reflects on the return of electronics industry in the U.S. in 2010. He mentions that semiconductor industry posted a record for Intelligence Community shipments in a quarter according to IC Insights' 2010Mc Clean Report. Also presented is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Paul Otellini's...
- Challenges Abound For Otellini's Successor. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;Dec2012, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p6
The article announces that Paul Otellini will be retiring as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Intel in May 2013.
- DETROIT INVADES LAS VEGAS. Vaughn, Mark // AutoWeek;1/21/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show that was held at the Las Vegas Convention Hall in Nevada. Keynote speaker Bill Gates, Microsoft Corp. chairman, highlights the emergence of iPhone and surface device that interact with media or cellular telephones. General Motors Corp....