CES: PUTTING THE SHOW & THE BUSINESS TOGETHER
- Chicago To Host Fall RetailVision. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;07/26/99, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p4
Previews the consumer electronic event, RetailVision Trade Show, which will be held September 14-17, 1999, in Chicago, Illinois. Estimated number of participating retailers and vendors; Keynote address by 3Com Wireless and Network Group general manager Rich Redelfs; Planned product introductions.
- Promotional Drum Beating For International CES 2001. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/06/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p42
Focuses on plans of Consumer Electronics Association, trade organization and show organizer for the 2001 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Impact of CES on consumer electronics industry; Location of planned exhibit areas; Program coverage.
- Record Number of Top Automotive Manufacturers to Exhibit at the 2013 International CES. Hilton, James // Automotive Industries;Oct2012, Vol. 192 Issue 10, Special section p1
The article offers information on the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) which will be held on January 8-11, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
A calendar of events for the consumer electronics industry is presented, which includes the International CES.
- Clicks. // Television Week;1/14/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p4
The article presents statistics related to the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada, including the estimated number of attendees, the net square footage of exhibit space and the number of companies that exhibited in the show.
- ZONING IN ON THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY. // Multichannel News;11/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 45, special section p6
The article reports that the 2008 International CES consumers electronics trade show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 7-10 will feature more than 20 TechZones. Each TechZone will focus on specific enabling technologies. Blu-ray, the HD DVD Promotion Group, Mobile Internet and WiMAX, IP...
- Use CES To Recharge Your Business. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p2
The author discusses the importance of the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to the consumer electronics industry.
- Blu-ray, HD, DVD, SED Star At CEATEC. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/9/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p1
The article highlights the 2006 CEATEC Expo, held in Chiba, Japan. Over its five-day run, an estimated 200,000 people were expected to visit the exhibition which would best last-year's attendance. Approximately 807 exhibiting companies are presenting products in 2006 as show organizers look to...
- CES Is A Kaleidoscope. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p14
The author ponders on the coverage of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES). He recounts his experience working as the editor of the Electronics section of the "Home Furnishings Daily." He cites the views of several reporters covering the 2008 CES. He believes diversity is the strength of the...