- Dates not just for Christmas say growers. // Grocer;12/1/2012, p32
The article focuses on the positive feedback received by the consumer campaign for Medjool dates launched by the British Date Growers Bureau in 2012.
- Sorting it out: Is poz-poz and neg-neg dating easier? Ballew, John R. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/22/2009, Issue 1139, p40
The article presents the author's thoughts on the dating of HIV positive and negative gay men.
- Planet watch. // Odyssey;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p36
Describes the position of some planets on certain dates. Jupiter; Saturn; Mercury; Mars.
- Dating blind. Little, B. // Essence (Essence);Oct91, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p64
Debates the pros and cons of blind dating. Author's positive and negative blind date experiences; Tips on making the most of a blind date; Why the author continues to accept blind dates.
- 3 SIGNS IT'S NOT A DATE. WILLCOX, LAURA // Cosmopolitan;Jul2014, Vol. 256 Issue 7, p147
The article offers tips for dating and discusses signs that decide whether it is dating or not including payment done by male partner as a dating sign, boyfriend accompanied by group of friends as not a dating and choosing of nice places as a positive sign.
- Which Y2K? Morphy, Erika // Export Today;Feb99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p67
Explains that fixing the Year 2000 date conversion problem in computer systems involves testing of about 25 dates that could cause problems in computer operations. Date on which the Global Positioning System is scheduled to reset its date system; Occurrence of several problem dates in 1999.
- $9,050 worth of love advice...for free! // Glamour;May2008, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p155
This article focuses on dating advice from dating coaches. Dating advice given includes having fun and not having any expectations, realizing that positives attract when dating, and seeing oneself as others do. The article explains the amount of money spent to gain each piece of advice with a...
- AAS COUNCIL ADOPTS POSTDOC DEADLINE STANDARD. // Physics Today;May89, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p68
Announces that the American Astronomical Society has adopted a standard earliest acceptance date for postdoctoral positions. Problems caused by not having a standard date for all institutions.
- Untitled. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Feb94, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p112
Presents questions and answers on sex and dating. Advantages of a vibrator; Best positions for lovemaking with a woman in the advanced stages of pregnancy; Disadvantages of dating people one works with.
- The Dating Game: Do Managers Designate Option Grant Dates to Increase their Compensation? Narayanan, M. P.; Seyhun, H. Nejat // Review of Financial Studies;Sep2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p1908
We provide evidence of two variants of a dating game that entails picking a grant date expost, that is, after the board's compensation decision is made: back-dating (picking a date before the board decision date), and forward-dating (waiting after the board decision date to observe the stock...