- CORRECTION. // Gulfshore Life;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p134
A correction to the article "Scene & Heard" that was published in the July 2011 issue is presented.
- Garda in rape trial 'deleted all photos from the scene'. Conor Gallagher // Daily Mail;6/ 5/2013, p4
A GARDA in charge of photographing the scene of the alleged rape of an elderly woman accidentally deleted the pictures, a court has heard.
- Situation in Luhansk quiet, skirmishes sporadic outside city. Interfax // Russia & FSU General News;9/ 5/2014, p1
LUHANSK. Sept 5 (Interfax) - The situation in Luhansk was quiet and no firing was heard on Friday evening, an Interfax correspondent reported from the scene.
- Tankard to Host Scene & Heard Fashion Show at Vandy. // Tennessee Tribune;2/20/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p2B
The article offers information on the annual Scene and Heard Fashion Show to be held in Nashville, Tennessee on February 23, 2014.
- CHILLY SCENES OF WINTER. Sragow, Michael // New Yorker;4/25/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p26
Reviews the motion picture "Chilly Scenes of Winter," starring John Heard and Mary Beth Hurt.
- Drink driver fled police on a stolen mobility scooter. John Jeffay // Daily Mail;12/24/2015, p32
POLICE pulled over a drink driver on a mobility scooter in scenes 'like something out of Little Britain', a court heard.
- AMBER HEARD. Hernon, Joy // Marie Claire (US Edition);Dec2015, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p64
The article provides behind the scenes information of actress Amber Heard's photoshoot and mentions the colors used for her hair, makeup, and nails.
- Cameron: Freedom will win. // Daily Mail;1/8/2015, p3
the scene .
- Artist 'imprisoned waitress after luring her to flat to recreate scene from Titanic'. Neil Sears // Daily Mail;7/18/2012, p11
AN artist imprisoned a waitress in his bedroom after luring her by claiming he was recreating a scene from the film Titanic, a court heard yesterday.
- Artist 'held waitress prisoner to pose for scene from Titanic'. Paul Cheston // Evening Standard;7/18/2012, p18
AN ARTIST held a waitress prisoner after luring her back to his flat to recreate a scene from the film Titanic, Inner London crown court heard.