- Hats off. MILLS, GEORGE // Ploughshares;Winter98/99, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p140
Presents the poem `Hats Off.'
- HaTS off TO sally. Okunami, Nancy Jean // Winner;Nov2000, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p2
Presents the short story `Hats Off to Sally.'
- Hats Off to Hair! (Book). Emery, Francenia L. // Multicultural Review;Dec95, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p85
Reviews the book "Hats Off to Hair!," by Virginia Kroll.
- Will Santander get to bend Harriet's ear? // Evening Standard;10/19/2015, p43
HATS off to the lobbyists at Santander for their networking skills in the Treasury.
- Hats Off to the Buskers. // Interview;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p138
The article reviews the album "Hats Off to the Buskers," by The View.
- Hats off to Tom. // Daily Mail;11/2/2015, p54
Hats off to Tom TOM UTLEY'S observations about trilby hats are quite right.
- Migration up but pay goes nowhere. Dan Atkinson // Mail on Sunday;7/22/2012, p86
HATS off to Charles Clarke, Home Secretary from 2004 to 2006.
- Correction. // Military History;Jul2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p7
A correction to the article "Hats Off!" that was published in the May 2010 issue is presented.
- The View: Hats Off to the Buskers. Richardson, Ken // Sound & Vision;Jun2007, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p20
The article reviews the music release "Hats Off to the Buskers," by the View.
- On your side. James Coney // Daily Mail;2/26/2014, p44
HATS off to Nationwide for taking radical steps to simplify the savings accounts it offers.