- Technology and the management imagination. Phillips, Fred // Pragmatics & Cognition;2005, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p533
Maastricht School of Management
- Nobody knows the troubles they've seen. Schoemer, Karen; Chang, Yahlin // Newsweek;7/10/1995, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p55
Focuses on the band Pearl Jam and their problem-plagued 1995 tour. Why it was canceled after a June 24, 1995 concert in San Francisco; The band's past battles with Ticketmaster, the record industry, MTV and the press; Possible effect of current problems on Pearl Jam's popularity.
- Music stations vie for top spot in Hungary. Cresswell, Peterjon // Billboard;11/18/95, Vol. 107 Issue 46, p60
Reports on MTV's withdrawal creating ratings battle in Hungary. Comments made.
- Untitled. Fretts, Bruce // Entertainment Weekly;7/30/93, Issue 181, p48
Lists television program shown from July 28 to August 3, 1993. The Brokaw Report: The Lost Generation; Delta; MTV Unplugged; Dream On; Our Favorite Movies: Jason and the Argonauts; Taco Bell Presents: Battle of the Bands '93; More.
- ONLINE BAND BATTLE AT MTV TR3S. Águila, Justino // Billboard;6/2/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 19, p14
The article discusses the Dame Un Break (Give Me a Break) online Latin music talent competition which is presented by music television network MTV Tr3s as part of the battle of the bands campaign at Ourstage.com.
- RADIO. // Mail on Sunday;8/ 3/2014, p58
Radio 2 At The Proms - The Battle Of The Bands
- ROCK BAND. Fritz, Ben // Variety;12/3/2007, Vol. 409 Issue 3, p78
The article evaluates the video game "Rock Band" from MTV and Electronic Arts.
- Ready to Rock? Czarnecki, Kelly // School Library Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p38
The article reviews the video game "Rock Band," from MTV Games.
- Ibiza battle hots up between C4 and MTV. WILMORE, JAMES // Music Week;7/23/2011, Issue 29, p12
The article reports on the broadcasting battle between the Ibiza Rocks festival to be covered on television by Channel 4 and the MTV Networks' My MTV Ibiza.
- Cigna reaches 2-year term with HCA Florida Hospitals. // Medical Device Daily;9/26/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 183, p3
This article reports on an agreement signed by Cigna with HCA-affilated hospitals in Florida.