- USA's Game Lounge Site Is Playing to Win. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;3/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p5
The article reviews the Game Lounge online casual gaming site from USA Network.
- USA Characters Star in Web Push. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;1/23/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p5
The article focuses on the decision of the USA network to use the characters of its television programs on its Web site to stimulate audience interaction. An online game was launched by the network to promote its show "Monk." USA has included the Show Us Your Character feature on its Web site as...
- CYBER-COOLIES. // Prospect;Jan2006, Issue 118, p7
The article focuses on the outsourcing of multiplayer online games to China. Rich computer game users outsource their characters to be played by Chinese users for it acquire experience, points, wealth, and weapons. The characters are handed back to the owner controls it.
- ONLINE GAMING SITE OFFERS NEW WAY TO PAY FOR SERVICES. // CardLine;2/15/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p35
This article reports on a statement released by NHN USA Inc., an operator of online video gaming web sites based in Irvine, California, regarding its online-gaming fees. The company stated that customers will have the option to charge online-gaming fees to their monthly telephone bills. The...
- Heineken focuses Rugby World Cup work on web. Kemp, Ed // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2007, p4
The article reports on the move of Heineken USA Inc. to put digital marketing at its campaign for the 2007 Rugby World Cup (RWC) in France because of restrictions on alcohol advertising in sport. The lager brand is the official beer of the 2007 RWC, however, it is prevented from leveraging its...
- Disney Infinity launches a new video game to rival Skylanders. // Grocer;8/10/2013, p28
The article focuses on Disney which will roll out the video game Disney Infinity on August 23, 2013 to allow its users to change their in-game character by putting action figures and accessories on a pad connected to the console.
- CARLSBAD. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p26
The article reports on the statement of the video game-peripheral maker Razer USA Ltd. that it is going forward with a left-handed version of its Naga-brand mouse for people who are enjoying multiplayer online games.
- BlizzCon's Math: 3 New Games, 14 Languages. CASACCHIA, CHRIS // Orange County Business Journal;11/17/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p1
The article focuses on the online game "Overwatch" developed by the Irvine, California-based game developer Blizzard Entertainment Inc. It discusses the features of the game as a first-person shooter game with a new set of characters. It offers the insights of Blizzard chief executive Michael...
- STARCOM. Mullman, Jeremy // Advertising Age;3/3/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 9, pS-1
The article announces that the publication has awarded the firm Starcom USA its Media Agency of the Year Award for 2007. INSET: Starcom puts Applebee's into the 'Friday Night' game.
- The e-game gets grounded. Khullar, Arshiya // Pitch;Apr/May2013, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p48
The article reports on the launch of Playstation lounges by marketing firm PVR bluO in India in 2013. It mentions that the lounges enables Playstation users to enjoy online gaming within a home setting. According to the author, to promote the rooms, PVR organized a bloggers' meeting to let them...