- Business NOT as usual (Book). Morris, Tim // Journal of General Management;Winter88, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p92
Reviews the book 'Business NOT as usual,' by Ian I. MItroff.
- Grades 5 & up: Fiction. Wadham, Tim // School Library Journal;Mar98, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p212
Reviews the book `Business as Usual,' by David Haynes.
- BUSINESS NOT AS USUAL (Book). // Management Review;Jun88, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p61
Reviews the book 'Business Not As Usual,' by Ian I. Mitroff.
- Strictly come off it (that's the Westlife stool Nicky)... Judge says Byrne hasn't a chance on dance show. Sandra Mallon // Daily Mail;9/17/2012, p21
HE'S worked with the best legs in the business... but they are usually attached to a stool.
- SCREW BUSINESS AS USUAL. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jan/Feb2012, p5
The article reviews the book "Screw Business as Usual," by Richard Branson.
- Buying the Right Kind of BUSINESS. Arul, Jey // Edmontonians;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p46
The article offers information on the businesses that are usually purchased including gas stations and restaurants.
- PRAISEWORTHY. Erickson, John L. // Commonweal;1/29/2010, Vol. 137 Issue 2, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Business as Usual" in a previous issue.
- SCREW BUSINESS AS USUAL. Le Pla, Ruth // New Zealand Management;Mar2012, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p24
The article reviews the book "Screw Business As Usual," by Richard Branson.
- Business as Usual. // India Today;4/22/2013, p14
The article reviews the book "Business As Usual," by Dwijendra Tripathi, and Jyoti Jumani.
- Books for middle readers: Fiction. Ott, Bill // Booklist;10/15/97, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p406
Reviews the books "Business as Usual" and "The Gumma Wars," by David Haynes.