- ID to Change Soon for Texans Covered by Medicaid. // Policy & Practice (19426828);Jun2011, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p31
The article announces that the identification (ID) card for Medicaid clients in Texas is to change.
- LAUREN'S HOPE. // Girls' Life;Apr/May2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on the contribution of a student Lauren Philips in changing the design of medical identity (ID) bracelet. Importance of wearing a medical ID bracelet; Establishment of an organization Hope for a Cure to provide stylish medical ID bracelet.
- The redefining of IDS. // Health Management Technology;Feb1995, Vol. 16 Issue 2, following p36
Reports on the growth of the `integrated delivery system' (IDS) to include other health organizations as well. Effects of technology, reform and competition to the IDS; IDS redefinition as a response to the changing general emphasis of healthcare; Integrated delivery system models.
- Caller ID spoof burns fire equipment firm. McNamara, Paul // Network World;1/28/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p42
The article offers the author's comments on Caller ID spoofing. He says that it was the case of Todd Smith, owner of Maine Fire Equipment company, which changed his idea of Caller ID spoofing. According to him, Caller ID deception is going unchecked and is getting worse, and hence there is a...
- Eternal Children? Professionals' Constructions of Women with an Intellectual Disability Who are Victims of Sexual Crime. Starke, Mikaela; Rosqvist, Hanna; Kuosmanen, Jari // Sexuality & Disability;Sep2016, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p315
The article presents a study which explored the intersecting meanings of age, intellectual disability (ID), gender and sexuality used by different professionals. Topics discussed include findings on individuals with ID, the emergence of a change of behaviour among individuals with ID as a means...
- ID cards go green. // Army Reserve Magazine;Summer98, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p7
Provides information on changes made to the identification cards (ID) of all Active Component and active Reserve United States military members. Color changes made to the ID cards; When the changes are scheduled to begin; Description of the ID; Why the changes were made.
- New Visitor Policy. Brenci, John // Soldiers;Feb2000, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p22
Discusses the changes in the commissary-entry identification (ID) checks and visitor policy in the United States Defense Commissary Agency. Details on the changes; How the ID checks works; Advantages of the changes.
- 2011 Strategic Overview of the Infectious Disease Vaccine Market. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/26/2011, Vol. 21, p1075
The article presents the strategic overview of the infectious disease (ID) vaccine market in 2011. It highlights four key aspects affecting the ID vaccine marketplace which include unmeet needs and new opportunities, ID vaccine pipeline, and pricing and reimbursement. It mentions some of the...
- Flexibility in the control of rapid aiming actions. Buchanan, John // Experimental Brain Research;Aug2013, Vol. 229 Issue 1, p47
Across three different task conditions, the adaptability of reciprocal aiming movements was investigated. Task difficulty was manipulated by changing ID, with 9 IDs between 2.5 and 6.5 tested. Reciprocal aiming movements were performed with ID scaled (predictable) in a trial in a decreasing...
- DTC changes confirmation process in ID system. Hendrickson, Mark // Securities Industry News;01/11/99, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p9
Announces the implementation of a change in the Advice of Correction/Cancellation (AOCC) function of the Depository Trust Co.'s Institutional Delivery (ID) system of confirmation. Reason for the change; Background on the existing ID system; Modifications being implemented.