THIS JUST IN
- Hallmark wheels into 'Mystery Movie' mode. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;1/9/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 9, p44
Reports on the production of the television series "Mystery Movie" for Hallmark Channel in the U.S. Concept of the program; Citations of the writers; Schedule for the premiere showing.
- ABC wins February. Ryan, Leslie // Electronic Media;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1
Provides updates in the television broadcasting industry as of March 2000. Growth in network show ratings of ABC Entertainment; Criticism of other networks on the length of airing time of the television program `Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' by ABC; Premiere of the midseason series `Falcone'...
- N.Y. NETS TO AIR PALEY PERFS. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;9/23/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 57, p4
The article reports on the initiative of the television stations WLIW and WNET to broadcast the series "At the Paley Center" hosted by chief executive officer (CEO) Pat Mitchell of the Paley Center for Media in New York.
- Advertisers Visit IC's 'Asia Street'. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the success of cable television network International Channel's program 'Asia Street,' a bilingual night time program. Reasons for the success of the television program; Sponsors of the television program.
- Flashback and Channel 4 feel the need for speed. // Televisual;Aug2003, p6
Reports that Flashback Television has picked up an 8x1-hour series commission from Channel 4's head of history, Hamish Mykura. History of speed; Overview of the television series 'Speed' and 'Battle Stations.'
- The 10 Best US TV imports. // Campaign;12/17/2002, Issue 51, p19
Presents 10 best U.S. television serials in the year 2002. Attaintment of top position by Band of Brothers, broadcast on BBC2; West Wing, broadcast on Channel 4; Will & Grace, broadcast on Channel 4.
- Liked the movie? You'll love the skein. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;1/30/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 18, p4
The article lists motion pictures that will be turned to television series which includes "No Country for Old Men," "Juno," and "Mike Clayton."
- Missing link in Global Links. Aufderheide, Pat // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun88, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p41
Reports on the launching of the television documentary series "Global Links," which focuses on the issue of economic development. Reason why the World Bank has been omitted from the credits as one of the show's developers; Purpose behind the launching of the television program.
- Pilot Watch 2011. // Daily Variety;3/11/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 49, p8
The article lists the television pilot programs to be broadcasted in the U.S. in 2011 which include the comedy shows "Bad Mom," by ABC Studios and "Lost and Found," by Warner Bros. TV , and the drama show "Damage Control," by ABC Studios.