- Global Village Convenes at MIP. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;4/16/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses issues related to the 2007 MIP international television programming bazaar in Cannes, France. According to the article, as straight sales of American series to worldwide channels have dipped, the market has slowly but surely seen an increase of formatting deals, not only...
- Discop sets speakers. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;6/1/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 43, p11
The article previews the Discop Trade Show to be held in Budapest, Hungary on June 22-23, 2006.
- IBC: Store and forward. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the impact of the IBC 2002 show on the television industry. Influence of the show on the high-end VFX market; Decline in the number of American companies attending the event as compared during the 2000 show; Information on various digital media architecture software exhibited during...
- Time is of essence for serials at Screenings. Brennan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/16/2006, Vol. 394 Issue 22, p14
The article presents information about L.A. Screenings, the television industry trade show, which will begin this weekend in Los Angeles, California.
- Untitled. // TVB Europe;Apr2011, p24
The article offers information on several products shown in a product exhibition in Europe including TDT encoded system from Egripment, Focus Dolly Light from Focus Dolly and compact 305 remote Head and the ProTraveller system.
- MART REVS HOT START. // Daily Variety;10/3/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the 2011 Mipcom television and entertainment trade show which will be held at the Palais des Congres exhibition floors in Cannes, France on October 3-6, 2011.
- What's new at NATPE? // Broadcasting & Cable;01/18/99, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p29
Provides information on the television program offers of major syndicators of the television broadcasting industry in the United States at the 36th Annual NATPE Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans, Louisiana. Talk shows; Action programs; Game shows; News programs.
- Mobile TV Hot at CES. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;1/14/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 2, p32
The article provides information about the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) held in Las Vegas, Nevada, in January 2008. More than 100 executives from networks and major station groups, along with leading technology vendors, attended the show. Broadcasters who participated in the CES said they...
- All the world's a stage. Nixon, Neil // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Mar/Apr2006, p46
Previews the 2006 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) trade show and convention to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Coverage of the delivery and management of professional video and audio content; Companies which will demonstrate in the Next Gen Showcase area of NAB 2006; Technologies in...