OUT OF THE BLUE
- Aether, Data Critical form alliance. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p8
Focuses on the alliance formed by Aether Systems Inc. and Data Critical Corp., a provider of wireless communications to the health-care industry.
- PointBase teams with Microware. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p30
Reports on the teamup of mobile wireless data management product supplier PointBase Inc. with embedded real-time operating software provider Microwave Systems Corp. to address the emerging market for mobile wireless data applications.
- New group forms to promote 3G nets. Gimpelson, Terri // Network World;1/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p26
Reports the alliance of wireless service providers and equipment vendors in the United States. Goal of Newco; Identification of members; Inclusion of GSM technology.
- Critical Path, Logica extend relationship. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p36
Focuses on Critical Path Inc. and Logica's extension of their relationship in which they jointly provide wireless messaging infrastructure to wireless carriers in the United States.
- BoF Group Investigates Sensor Integration in Mobile Systems. Mumford, Richard // Microwave Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p56
The article reports on the formation of the Birds of a Feather (BoF) group by the Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) Alliance to investigate the requirements related to integrating sensors into mobile systems and which will address challenges facing the sensor and wireless markets.
- INDIQU TO PROVIDE MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT VIA WAP SERVICES. // Computer Protocols;Aug2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Indiqu has entered into a business alliance with Bouygues Telecom of France to provide short message sending and Wireless Application Protocol-based games to wireless consumers.
- Wireless alliance ties things up. // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);Mar2014, Issue 400, p7
The article reports that an agreement has been signed between the Alliance for Wireless Power (A4WP) and the Power Matters Alliance (PMA) so that standards now work together.
- Study examines OMA role in wireless industry. // RCR Wireless News;11/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p19
Focuses on a study on the role of the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) in the wireless communications industry. Goal of OMA; Details on the study.
- Affiliate programs start to lose steam as carriers pursue other options. Meyer, Dan // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p16
Discusses the prospects for affiliation programs as more wireless carriers pursue other options. Factors favoring continued affiliations between large, national carriers and small, local carriers; Companies that have launched their own affiliate programs; Challenges facing companies in...