Sprint Freezes Pivot
- Sprint PCS to offer new Motorola phone. // RCR;04/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p27
Focuses on the Sprint PCS offer of Motorola's Code Division Multiple Access 1900 MHz ST7762 StarTac phone in the United States. Features of the phone; Outlets; Price.
- The cause phone. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;11/20/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 19, Special section p2
The article reports on the unique marketing method of the new RED RAZR phone from Sprint Nextel Corp. and Motorola Inc. in the U.S. The deal between the two companies and the Global Fund is discussed. The RAZR attached a particular social movement or political consciousness to a device that...
- Cox Trying Again on Wireless Service. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;11/29/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p3
The article reports on the move of Cox Communications Inc. to sell wireless service plans and phones packed with other services, including home phone, Internet and cable. It states that the company has filed a deal to use Sprint Nextel Corp.'s network for wireless service. It adds that Cox has...
- Cellular war: Sprint PCS debuts, PacTel Wireless up next. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;05/12/97, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p1
Reports that Sprint PCS has launched a national telecommunications venture with its regional headquarters in Irvine. Availability of cellular telephones; Information on Sprint; Number of persons employed at Sprint.
- POCKET HOTSPOT. // Valuation;2nd Quarter 2011, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p29
The article offers brief information on Evo 4G mobile phone from Sprint.
- Gadget Links iPod Touch to Sprint's 3G Network. Mello Jr., John P. // PCWorld;Jan2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p16
The article previews the Peel mobile device from Sprint.
- Digital diversity fits in your pocket. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;3/21/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p43
Reports on Sprint PCS' introduction of digital cellular phones with computer-like features such as Internet access and voice-activated calling. Features of Samsung's SPH-A400 and Sanyo's SCP-6000; Prices of the products; Contact information.
- Sprint reverse field on P2T strategy. LUNA, LYNNETTE // Urgent Communications;Jan2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the termination made by operator Sprint Nextel of its use of Qualcomm's Qchat technology of push-to-talk (P2T) services.
- Sprint PCS adds cities to national wireless service. Moore, Mark // PC Week;06/23/97, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p131
Informs that Sprint PCS added 16 cities in the United States to its nationwide digital cellular network. Names of the cities; Advantages and features of the Sprint PCS service; Pricing for services; Vendor contact point.