Comcast Hit With 'Crazy Fast' Lawsuit
- NBCU, NCTA Back Comcast. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;11/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p20
The article reports on the case filed by Comcast Corp. against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia. The case challenges the FCC's decision that Comcast violated open-access Internet guidelines in managing peer-to-peer filesharing....
- The best BitTorrent client. Taylor, Nathan // Australian PC User;Nov2010, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p78
The article reviews the file sharing software Î¼Torrent version 3.0.
- Half-million users on P2P filesharing site. // Hungary A.M.;5/28/2014, p6
The article reports in the legality of file sharing services offered by Hungary-based peer-to-peer (P2P) website firm nCore, which has more than 580,000 users.
- uTorrent 1.8.4. Withers, Stephen // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jan2010, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p41
The article reviews the file sharing software uTorrent 1.8.4.
- BitTorrent Shoot. Lambrechts, Stephen // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);Sep2015, Issue 419, p34
The article offers information on the BitTorrent Shoot for fast receiving of peer-to-peer files and large photo and video batches by BitTorrent Inc.
- Send massive files to anyone. // Web User;1/14/2015, Issue 362, p57
The article offers step-by-step instructions for transferring larger files of computer using peer-to-peer technology from Infinit.
- Set up a Linux torrent server with Deluge. Sharma, Mayank // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);Apr2014, Issue 401, p86
The article offers step-by-step instructions for setting up a torrent box on the Linux operating system using cross platform software Deluge Bit Torrent client.
- P2P file sharing site nCore reaches 500,000 users. // Hungary A.M.;5/29/2014, p7
The article offers information on increase numbers of users of Peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing by nCore website in Hungary.
- Practical skills at the NOC. Brabner, Gill // Optometry Today;8/8/2015, Vol. 55 Issue 16, p24
The article offers information on the 2015 National Optical Conference (NOC) by the Local Optical Committee Support Unit (LOCSU) in Great Britain to discuss about practical skills, Peer-to-Peer Coaching, and contract mobilisation.