FACE 2 FACE
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;8/4/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p18
The article announces career developments in the multichannel communications industry in the U.S. including the appointment of Adam Townsend as executive vice president of CBS for investor relations, promotion of Pete Kieltyka as vice president, business operations in Comcast's Greater Chicago...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p18
The article announces appointments of several executives in the multichannel communication industry in the U.S. including Liz Dickler as vice president of drama programming at A&E Network, John Trierweiler as executive vice president at Cablevision Systems, and Toni Lorusso as director at...
- Rick Holzman. Ryan, Leslie // Electronic Media;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p14
Profiles Rick Holzman, vice president of MTV Online. Career background; Focus on the company's Web site.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p36
The article presents a calendar of events of interest to the multichannel sector in the United States from November 2007 to January 2008, including the Sports Video Group League Technology Summit, the Consumer Electronics Association 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show, and Society of...
- Who To Watch. // Multichannel News;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p28
The article discusses the career developments of employees in the multichannel communication industry. Jerry Petry was elected chairman of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation. Mark Keiffer was selected president and chief executive officer (CEO) for AT&T Southwest. Robert S....
- Sprint Halts MMDS Rollout. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p40
Reports the decision of Sprint Corp. to delay the deployment of its multichannel multipoint distribution services. Implications of the decision to equipment vendors; Speculations on the company's decision; Rationale behind the decision.
- MMDS: From Back Burner to Centre Stage. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the increased importance of multichannel multipoint distribution service (MMDS) in the telecommunication sector. Use of MMDS as a way to provide advanced two-way digital broadband access; Impact of the buying sprees of Sprint and MCI WorldCom.
- Quality is in the eye of the beholder. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;11/13/95, Vol. 229 Issue 20, p5
Opinion. States that telecommunication network operators in the United States need to consider quality of service in their multichannel multipoint distribution service (MMDS) efforts. Customers' quality demands; Factors influencing customers' decision to shift to MMDS; Arguments for and...
- Watch TV and become good-looking and rich. Dick, Brod // Broadcast Engineering;Jun2003, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p10
Editorial. Comments on the need for multichannel communication. Assignment of informative and factual programs on primetime television (TV); Advantage of watching TV; Change in the schedule of TV programming.